Tuesday - 3/19/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Tuesday - 3/19/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies -

So what's on everyones agenda today?? Work for me, but other than that, not much else. Shawn is off today, so we'll probably watch some DVR'd shows later this evening, but other than that, we'll just play it by ear!

Anyone scrapping today? working on this months challenges??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday - 3/19/19

Post by Tamara »

I wish I was working in challenges. I may get them later in the week. Today I am sewing. I had a couple of custom orders to get to so once they are out of the way I can scrap. Last night I started tying ribbons on my mini pizza out of this word hand outs for the Doodlebug crop in April. I will probably iron while the ironing board is up. I also have Parkers Birthday presents to wrap. I finished up some shopping yesterday afternoon. It's nice and warm sunshiny weather again today. DH bought some bird seed and my feeder is swarmed right now with cute birds. A sign of spring for sure.
Happy Tuesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Nope, no scrapping for me but the desire is there, does that count? :lol: My boarders came today and will be with me until Thursday. Also went in to town today to make a deposit and pick up a few groceries. I'm worn out now so I plan to sit for a spell and maybe make a batch of treats a little later.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Just making sure things are taken care of before surgery plus taking photos of the roof so I can submit them to adjuster. The hospital already called me today with their "estimate" of how much I am going to owe - really??? UGH I know some people do stiff them on their bills but I have had so many places mess up on estimates versus what the EOB really pays I won't pay the bill until the EOB posts (unless it is just like a flat co-pay).

Return to “Daily Chatter”