Happy Monday!

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Happy Monday!

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's beautiful here today. Weather is perfect. Getting ready to take a couple of dogs out to the pasture to run off some energy. First time I have felt like doing anything all day. Not depressed or sick, just over did it a little too much yesterday and paying for it today. When the dr. says 6 -8 weeks, he means it! Hope you all are having a great Monday!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Happy Monday!

Post by Tamara »

oh Jan please be careful! It is so hard waiting and waiting but will be worth it in the end. I am going on five weeks with the shingles and finally feel a little relief. This is the first day I haven't taken any Tylenol. My eye is much better, not swollen. it still itches all the time in y head but the eye feels like it is getting rid of all the numbness slowly...slowly. I just ran to Walmart. I have a customer that wants a coffee towel. The colors she is insisting on aren't available. I may just make up a ew and have her choose. She wants mostly white and silver. I found a beautiful one with coffee cups it is grey and burgundy and would be beautiful with a silver top. She might have to concede when she sees it or pass.
I feel like I'm not getting anything done every day. I would like to get scrapbooking. I haven't even done one challenge!! Other than the one I posted. Hoping tomorrow is a new day. We are having left over roast beef so dinner is easy. and I had some or lunch and it was pretty tasty.
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Had a beautiful day with my friend who is visiting. We went to Mt. Airy which is the home of Andy Griffith and Mayberry and had some great laughs and photo ops. Left there and drove up to the Blue Ridge Parkway and took it back to my area and made it home before dark. I don't do those mountain roads in the dark! tomorrow we will set out on another day of adventure...not sure where. I did decide today that when DH goes to Nigeria in May I am going to drive the entire parkway. I figure I can start by my house and head one direction and back in one day and then the other the second day....could be fun!
Jan, be careful with overdoing!
Tamara, it's ok not to get anything done. A time of rest and healing is good. I've been so busy I haven't scrapped in soooo long but I will be again one day soon and so will you,
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Jan, glad you are getting up and doing things (even if it does make you tired afterwards - totally to be expected). Tamara, hope the feeling keeps coming and don't stress over not being able to get scrapping/sewing done; sounds like you need this time of rest. Patti, sounds so beautiful where you are at; enjoy that scenery.

The day from HELL here; started working on the roof claim and finding out how much the deductible, etc. is going to be and all the different things the insurance company wants. The terrible thing is I have had such a hard time getting home owner's insurance because it is a mobile home (and very few places will insure it). My home is in better shape than some regular homes. Anyways, then my DH called me about 2ish; he had been rear ended in the work truck and they were taking him to the ER. He was turning into a parking lot and some one rear ended him going 45 MPH. He just has a very bad case of whiplash and severe arthritis in his neck already (due to the scoliosis). My dad also has to have shoulder surgery; no surprise on that either - we knew he had a bone spur but he has torn his ligament in his right shoulder. At that point as I was just like point me to the hard lemonade LOL Tomorrow is another day ;)
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good evening ladies. Had to be at work at 7 this morning so I really didn't have time to get online, and then when I got home from work, I was tied up with other things. Here it is 10 and I'm just now getting in my scrap room.

Today was a day from hell for me at work. No regrets, as I love the new job, but any and everything that could go wrong, did. Considering it's in behavioral health, you can probably guess a bit of it. But it was just an all around crazy Monday!

Jan - please take it easy!! Tamara - I'm soooo glad that you're finally feeling some relief!! I can't even begin to imagine what you must be going through!! Patti - how exciting! Enjoy your company!! Can't wait to hear about your adventures! I soooo miss NC! And Becca - WOW, just wow! Glad to hear your husband is ok!! Hope tomorrow is a better day!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”