Saturday - 3/16/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Saturday - 3/16/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

Dragging a bit here this morning. Slept in a bit, and totally missed out on helping Shawn load the truck for another trip to the dump! Apparently they close at noon on Saturday, and he failed to mention that to me, so he let me sleep! Such an awesome guy!

We just finished making waffles and sent G on his way. He'll be at the mall today until about 4 with the SPCA for an "adoption" event that they have going on! I'll meet him there right before he's done as I'm taking him to Old Navy to buy some new jeans. His new medications have caused him to gain a bit of weight, which looks great on him, but his jeans are definitely getting a bit snug!

I plan on ordering some pictures today, paying a few bills, and playing in my scrap room! What's everyone else have planned for the day??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Saturday - 3/16/19

Post by sdwhru »

That is really sweet that he did that, Tammy. We’ve had one roofer out this morning and another one coming by in a bit to give a bid. We have hail and wind damage - so yeah. DH has gone to do some yard work for a bit. I plan on scrapping in a bit as not sure if I will next weekend. Also doing some cleaning/arranging in my scrap room as I go along. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Happy Saturday! I’m still working on the layout to post today’s challenge! I’ll be back in a bit!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Evening ladies. Spent most of the day out with Kyle. We had lunch, ran some errands and stopped in Michaels and Hobby Lobby before heading home. Took the dogs out for a walk off the leash in the pasture. Getting ready to snack on some leftover pizza before settling in to watch a little tv.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”