Friday - 3/15/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Friday - 3/15/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies -

It's finally Friday here. . . lots of overtime for me at work this week. It's ok, but I feel like I work come home, go to sleep and do it all over again. Literally this whole week has been a blur. . . luckily its a 430 day for me today!

So what's everyone have planned for the weekend?? As far as I know now, we don't have anything major. We started cleaning out the shed yesterday, and Shawn has already hauled off one load truckload of stuff to the dump, but we easily will have one more. . .but, since the rain has started, not sure he'll get to that today or not . . .

Still working on the purge in my scraproom. Kinda stop when I started planning Gs party, but now I'm ready to get back to it, and get it done already - not to mention, I actually feel the need/want to scrap.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Friday - 3/15/19

Post by Jan Mosier »

I feel the need/want to scrap too, Tammy. Maybe we can start something over the weekend and share through text. :D

It's a cloudy Friday here. Looks like rain is in our afternoon forecast. All this rain is starting to depress me and I don't usually get depressed. Luckily, Kyle and I are suppose to go grocery shopping after he gets off work today so that will get me out of the house some. Tomorrow would have been Jack and I's 29th anniversary. I plan to spend it shopping tomorrow, Hobby Lobby and Michael's....with coupons of course! Sometimes a little retail therapy is good for the soul, don't you think? :D Not much else planned over the weekend, definitely have some scrapping on the agenda though. ;)
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I’m sad 😞 is Friday already, my Spring Break is over, the whole week is a blur! It went by so fast. Oh well I still have the weekend!
Jan, sending you a big hug!
Well, I did it! I ordered the Cricut Maker! They have a good package deal at HSN this month. It might have been the beautiful pink color that gave me the push to buy it, or my friend Celinda, or my husband. I kept looking at it, my eyes would even tear up from seeing how pretty it is. By the way Celinda got one too! I’m so excited!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

It's been a busy month and getting busier. We had friends from WI fly in last Thurs. for a long weekend....they needed to make sure we made a good decision in moving to NC. We did! Tomorrow we have another friend coming from IL for a week. The 24th my dd and gang are heading to SC for Spring Break and we hope to drive down to spend some time with them. Meanwhile, still unpacking, painting, making window treatments. doing yard work, homeschooling an 11-year-old one day a week, and just plain keeping busy. Not much time for scrapping but the 11-year-old is making a scrapbook of her cooking projects that we do (we do cooking and art) and applying all the elements of design she is learning. Her very first page turned out great! I think she's hooked. Time to get dinner and then back to my sewing. Hope to get the valances for DH's office done tonight along with 4 pillow covers for my sofa. If I do, then I am moving on to designing my new kitchen. I keep hoping I will get some scrapping done in between it all.
Jan, thoughts, and prayers are with you.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tammy, hope you make progress in your room and actually get to scrapping this weekend. Jan, how is the infection going? I will be thinking about you and praying for you tomorrow - enjoy your shopping tho! Lolis, hope you really enjoy your Cricut Maker. You will have to tell us how much you really like it. Patti, hope you are getting inroads made on getting everything settled in the new house. Tamara, hope your eye is feeling better. Barb did you find anything out from the ortho surgeon yet?

Tammy, I'm having gall bladder surgery next week. No stones or sludge mine just doesn't work (only functioning at 17%). So busy this week doing extensions at work, bunco, etc. I'm trying to get some cleaning things done this weekend as not sure how I will feel like it next week. And get some scrapping in this weekend. Itching to work on some of the challenges. Thinking may have to go to bed early as I am just exhausted. Of course, guess I can catch up on my sleep next week :lol: :lol:
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

sdwhru wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:02 pm Tammy, hope you make progress in your room and actually get to scrapping this weekend. Jan, how is the infection going? I will be thinking about you and praying for you tomorrow - enjoy your shopping tho! Lolis, hope you really enjoy your Cricut Maker. You will have to tell us how much you really like it. Patti, hope you are getting inroads made on getting everything settled in the new house. Tamara, hope your eye is feeling better. Barb did you find anything out from the ortho surgeon yet?

Tammy, I'm having gall bladder surgery next week. No stones or sludge mine just doesn't work (only functioning at 17%). So busy this week doing extensions at work, bunco, etc. I'm trying to get some cleaning things done this weekend as not sure how I will feel like it next week. And get some scrapping in this weekend. Itching to work on some of the challenges. Thinking may have to go to bed early as I am just exhausted. Of course, guess I can catch up on my sleep next week :lol: :lol:
The nurse called back and said to keep it clean and put neosporin on it, if it gets any worse to let them know. It hasn't gotten any better but no worse either. It doesn't seem to be draining so I think it's okay. It's in a spot where the waist of my undies and pants are constantly rubbing up against it.

Good luck on your gall bladder surgery next week!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”