It's Hump Day.....

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

It's Hump Day.....

Post by Jan Mosier »

so what are you ladies up to today? It's quiet here at the moment. Dogs have been out, fed, out again and are now sound asleep. Not much on the agenda today. I'm waiting on a call back from the nurse about an issue I'm having with the incision site. I'm hoping I don't have to drive all the way to Columbia for them to look at it. I think it's infection from the staples or maybe it's just where my pants and undies have been rubbing against it. Either way I just want them to be aware of it. Three more weeks and I should be able to return to normal activities. I'm anxious to find my new normal...whatever that may be.

Tammy and Tamara, how are you feeling today?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: It's Hump Day.....

Post by Lolis »

Had my mammogram done today.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

still miserable. How long does this take to run its course. Really!!! four week is long enough!!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

My ortho surgeon's office had put in a referral request to a doctor in the Springs for my turned-out right ankle and fallen arch but I never got a call. His office sent another one to the doctor and gave me the contact info so I can follow up. My right hip is going to need replacement at some point, but not yet. The foot and ankle need to get done ASAP but I'm afraid surgery may ruin my plans to get to IL in July for my class reunion.

Return to “Daily Chatter”