Tuesday - 3/12/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Tuesday - 3/12/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies . . .

So I over slept yesterday morning, and had to be at work by 7:30 so I failed to check in. When I got home from work I had every intention of checking in, but once I got home, and I sat down on the couch, I fell asleep. Weird, I rarely ever do that, but apparently I must be worse off than I thought!! Garrett seems to have passed his sickness on to me, and I spent all day Sunday laying in bed medicated, and contemplated doing it again yesterday, but knew I had to go to work.

Feeling ok so far this morning, and have already taken some dayquil to get me through the day!

Looking forward to the warmer temperatures this week, and possibly getting out and enjoying the sunshine a bit. . . .

What's everyone else up to today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday - 3/12/19

Post by Tamara »

still hanging out doing nothing feeling miserable. I went back to the dr. after having a few burning awful episodes over the weekend. three drs looked me over and confirmed that I have a bad case. I could of told them that!!!!! haha They sent me to a dermatologist. He switched creams and it was a little better yesterday. I figured out the gushes of oxygen were part of the problem so we turned my oxygen level down last night and I am still alive this morning so it worked. today however I can't open my eye so it is bugging me like crazy. I have a retreat this weekend so start praying for speedy results!! Just laying around again today.
Happy Tuesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tammy, hope you feel better. Tamara, I hate you that you are having to go through so much pain/misery. I did some scrapping this weekend but nothing major. Been so busy at work haven’t had a chance to check in here plus some intermittent internet issues. Almost down to a week before surgery. I will be glad to get it done and then just start recovering.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Tamara - seriously this situation is crazy! I truly hope you're finally on the mend now!!

Becca - did I miss what surgery you were having??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”