Friday - 3/8/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Friday - 3/8/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

Heading out to work in about 5 minutes tops. G is already at school as he had jazz band practice @ 7:00 am. I seriously cannot believe how quickly his senior year is going now that we're in the final semester.

Concert in Lock Haven tonight which is about a 45 minute drive. Something Shawn suggested (which is rare), so Garrett and I agreed! Not much else planned for the day!

Everyone have a great day! Stay warm . . .Spring really is coming!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Friday - 3/8/19

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!!
Went to urgent care last night for more meds. Now they are worried I could get an infection from all the scratching. Trying so hard not to scratch it. It is SO HARD!!! I have my stone analysis appt for the kidney stone I had in Dec. Hoping to get answers for why I get them so often and what we can avoid to not get them. I think I am going crazy. I still have the sewing machine up and I still have scrap stuff to pack for tomorrows crop.
Happy Friday ya al!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: Friday - 3/8/19

Post by BarbP »

I hope you get some answers (and relief) soon, Tamara!

After a couple of days with some snow and some wind, it's sunny, calm and warming up here. We usually get a snowfall or two through early April, but otherwise spring is going to be here soon. My right hip is causing trouble; if I'm going to need a replacement then I'd like to get it over with ASAP. My class reunion is July 6 in Illinois and I want to go! Hopefully I can also make the rounds and see all four kids and as many grands as possible. But if I'm not walking reasonably well then the trip won't happen. My visit with the orthopedic doc next week should give me an indication. My graduating class is losing people -- out of 36 of us, four have died since graduation. In a small school, the classmates tend to have almost a family bond; I feel that even more since I had no living siblings. And I want to visit Dad's grave and put some sort of durable decoration on it. It has bothered Mom that we can't go and put flowers on at holidays.

Return to “Daily Chatter”