Thursday 3/7/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Thursday 3/7/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies -

Late night at work for me last night, then out to dinner with Shawn and then a DVRd tv show. . .before we knew it, it was close to 11 and we were both ready for bed. It's odd working til after 7, but at the same time, very quiet, and no phones are ringing. . .

So what's everyone up to today? Anyone have plans on scrapping?? I've almost cleaned off my scrap table (it's amazing how quickly it gets covered in stuff, and how long it takes to clean it off). . .so I'm hoping to become productive once again. No big events coming up at this point until graduation, and then Jackies baby. . .

Heading out now, have a great one ladies!

Happy Belated Birthday Barb!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday 3/7/19

Post by Tamara »

Talk about being miserable!!!!! I am so over this! I couldn't even concentrate to see yesterday afternoon and took a nap. I'm going back into the dr. today but I doubt they can do anything. My whole head is a constant itch. Don't ever get shingles guys. It sucks! Just when I thought that it was getting better. I tried to sew yesterday till everything got blurry. Did a few more this morning and my eyes are going crazy. I do have a massage this morning. I guess it will be great to just lay there. I have layouts ready to do but can't seem to focus. Maybe I will just get them done on Saturday.
Happy Thursday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Sounds miserable, Tamara. I hope the shingles clear up soon! Mike had them right about the time we moved to Colorado. He had a "mild case" but was still extremely uncomfortable.

I'm working on some layouts today for Scapbook & Cards Today's year-long layout and pocket scrapbooking classes, as well as a couple other projects. Also working on reorganizing my scrap room, an ongoing process.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tamara you've got my head itching now. lol. Hope you find comfort soon.

It's been a somewhat productive day. I managed to sweep the laundry room and kitchen floors, wash a couple of loads of clothes, put fresh linen on the bed, bake a batch of treats for the dogs and in the process of finishing up a late dinner now. It's the most I've been able to do in a few weeks. I had my staples removed Tuesday and final results are still benign,YAY! I'm finally able to drive but can't resume normal activities for another month.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Jan Mosier wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:58 pm Tamara you've got my head itching now. lol. Hope you find comfort soon.

It's been a somewhat productive day. I managed to sweep the laundry room and kitchen floors, wash a couple of loads of clothes, put fresh linen on the bed, bake a batch of treats for the dogs and in the process of finishing up a late dinner now. It's the most I've been able to do in a few weeks. I had my staples removed Tuesday and final results are still benign,YAY! I'm finally able to drive but can't resume normal activities for another month.
That's awesome news jan!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Jan Mosier wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:58 pm Tamara you've got my head itching now. lol. Hope you find comfort soon.

Wonderful news Jan!!

Return to “Daily Chatter”