Wednesday 3/6/19

Tamara
Challenge Team

Wednesday 3/6/19

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!!
What ya all doing today????
I'm sewing in between itching this annoying head!!!!! Grrrrrr it is so stingy and itches non stop. It is driving me crazy in case you couldn't tell. I may paint another Hello Spring board for my Sisters birthday next week. I had an extra one so I thought it would be the perfect present. That way I didn't have to think of something. :D I really should pack some scrap things for a crop I am going to on Saturday. Still a couple of days to get there. I'm catching up on all my Netflix and hulu shows for the week. I think I'll make mac n cheese for lunch.
Hope you have a great day!
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday 3/6/19

Post by Lolis »

I'm hoping to start working on the challenges after work, so I don't stay behind like I did last month.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Work for me then home to do church books plus work on my own personal checkbook - fun, fun - not! Went to lunch with friends today; worked on my photos Sunday night getting ready to scrap my next set of pages
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I slept late today, so now I'm wide awake at nearly 3 a.m. but I like having the house to myself for a couple of hours. Mike and I went to Olive Garden for my birthday; Mom didn't want to go, so we bought her McDonald's before we went and brought her lemon cream cake for dessert. Otherwise, it was a quiet day. I did find time to finish a couple of layouts.

Return to “Daily Chatter”