Tuesday - 3/5/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Tuesday - 3/5/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Wow - can't believe it's been a whole week since we lost Penny. . . I miss her terribly!! G just finally removed the remainder of her things out of his bedroom last night. There's probably several cat toys still in there, but the food, and water dishes, and the litter box have finally been taken out. He's soooo sad (with good reason), but I just want to constantly hover and hug him and tell him that it's going to be ok. .

Not much happening here today. I work until five tonight, and then dinner at the inlaws to celebrate Gs birthday (had to work with thier busy schedule), and then home to maybe watch a show before bed. I started sorting through some pictures last night so I'm hoping to at least finish the stack that I was working on.

What's everyone elses plans for the day??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday - 3/5/19

Post by Tamara »

I'm running a couple of errands today. I need a kitchen towel with a rooster theme for someone so I am on the hunt. My scalp itches like crazy. I thought I was done with the shingles but they just want to linger. Cute Miss Kalli has another school choir concert tonight. Need to pick her up a treat today! I may scrapbook a page or work on my doodlebug card swap. So many choices.
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”