It's Monday Again 04/24/17

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Monday Again 04/24/17

Post by tammyfolk »

Wow - it totally seems like it was just Monday, and here we are again....

So what's everyone have planned for the day?? Me?? Work and then some more work on the site....I'm starting to get the forum where I like it, but still need to work on the gallery....it's sooooo time consuming as you have to learn the code and where to change it for each little thing that you want done......uughhh! But one day!!

I may also go ahead and order some pictures today, ones that i know I won't resize, or at least if I do, I can just crop them.

Jackie has decided to stay a few extra days....she's feeling guilty for being gone so long, but really likes being here with the baby, and really wants to stay and see one of Garretts performances this week....so we'll see.

Have a great day everyone!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Re: It's Monday Again 04/24/17

Post by SusieQ »

Tim hurt his knee at football friday, insurance would not cover ortho giving him brace so we had to wait tI'll today to get his brace at a medical equipment place. Hoping they can do it first thing as I am going to a quilt class late morning
Then other grandsons baseball game.
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

I am working on framing my two photos I am entering in the Susquehanna Valley Shutterbugs Juried Photo Show. I have photo club this evening and need to drop off my framed photos. Hoping at least one gets picked to be in the show but both would be nice! The Opening Reception is at the Lycoming County Museum on May 5.

I need to rake up a ton of grass in the yard since it was so thick. Must be sure to mow more often now so I don't get all this extra grass laying around.

Who knows what else I will get into today. Have an awesome day everyone!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

Good morning!

Nothing exciting planned for me today. I am thinking of walking to McDonalds for lunch. I must enjoy our nice weather before it gets too warm for me to be outside. I don't tolerate temperatures above 70 very well anymore.

Later I will be hanging out with my two younger grandsons during transition time. Mom leaves for work at 5:30, Dad gets home at 6:30. Jill doesn't usually get scheduled for evenings but this week she is working four of them.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

SusieQ wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:05 am Tim hurt his knee at football friday, insurance would not cover ortho giving him brace so we had to wait tI'll today to get his brace at a medical equipment place. Hoping they can do it first thing as I am going to a quilt class late morning
Then other grandsons baseball game.
Been there, done that, with the sports injury and needing a brace. My younger son tore all the ligaments in his ankle playing basketball. Then needed to wear a brace for football. 20 years later and he can predict the weather. ;)
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Did my exercise this morning. Doing great at that. The weights are even not a problem now. Getting ready to list my exercise bike here at home for sale since I can't do it anymore. DH will share his recumbundt bike with me. :mrgreen:
I need to clean bathrooms but I came home and had leftover lasagna and now I am trying to get some things cleaned up in the scraproom while watching The Matchbreaker
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

It's been a busy day for me today. Had to take my oldest son back to college this morning, then my younger son gets done with school at 9:45, so I had to hurry back to get him picked up, then we ran into town and picked up a few groceries - and a photo order - 120 miles later....I am ready to rest! Had laundry and a sink full of dishes waiting for me when we got home. I hate leaving the house with dirty dishes, but had no time this morning to do them before we left. My daughter has to work the admissions gate for a softball game tonight, so I will have Miss Ada until late this evening.

Return to “Daily Chatter”