Sunday - 3/3/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Sunday - 3/3/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Everyone!

Tamara - so how was the dinner at DHs boss' house last night?? Is the DIL coming for dinner today?? When you said she thinks you exposed the baby, did the baby actually get any symptoms?? I was AWOL for a few days, and probably missed that.

Shawn is home and said that he'd try and look at my site in a bit once he finishes some work related stuff for his job!

Only plans for me today are catching up on some DVRd tv with Shawn, picking a Summer Orientation Registration date that works for us (as it's during the week, and parents are needed), and watching a video (required) in regards to G obtaining a student loan for college. . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday - 3/3/19

Post by Tamara »

Dinner at the boss' house was amazing. It went very well. I had only met them at the Christmas party a year ago. (I missed this year because I was in the hospital) They were very nice. They are from Cleveland Ohio so living out here has been different for them. DH likes to keep his personal life private but we had some good laughs. The steaks they cooked were amazing and she made a molten lava cake that was the best. I will have to make it for DIL (Did I really say that? haha) it is gluten free and her favorite.
Tammy I babysat the new baby the night before I discovered I had shingles so she freaked out even though I assured her I was not contagious at the time. She and the baby are not coming to dinner today because he has a stuffy nose. Oh ya he got sick from HER!!!! LOL I'm fine with that though. Her other boys will love coming.
We woke up to the still fallen snow. It is so quiet and pretty. Not a big storm, just a couple of inches. We are having a baked potato bar for dinner so it is super simple and a sundae bar for dessert. My little Parker will be so excited. He LOVES vanilla ice cream and sprinkles.

I finally feel like I am getting caught up and cruising through the family 2007 scrapbook. I am already mid March. WooHoo!
Happy Sunday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Sunday - 3/3/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Tamara wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:05 pm
Tammy I babysat the new baby the night before I discovered I had shingles so she freaked out even though I assured her I was not contagious at the time. She and the baby are not coming to dinner today because he has a stuffy nose. Oh ya he got sick from HER!!!! LOL I'm fine with that though.
Yeah, I knew this much, but was afraid that you were contagious and the baby really did get something! Thank goodness he didn't!!

Enjoy the other 2 boys tonight @ dinner!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”