Saturday - 3/2/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Saturday - 3/2/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies. . .

So what's everyone up to today? Not much here. Just finished cleaning the kitchen, and have my second load of laundry going. Decided to sit down in my scrap room a bit and play around with my site to see if there is anything that I can possibly figure out. Way back when I had the site the first time, Shawn and I took notes on how to do everything, so we would know how to update, change colors, pics, etc. Unfortuantely this time, I've relied on others and am pretty clueless. . .so I'm at the mercy of others at the moment. Not to mention, everything has changed since then and it's all updates and add ons. . .

Any who, what's everyone else up to today? Any crafting??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Saturday - 3/2/19

Post by Tamara »

Yes I am on a crafting roll. DH went to help my son with cement this morning so I have more scrap time. Just checking the challenge so I can get on it. My eye is still tired but it is what it is. We are invited over to my DH boss house for dinner tonight. He's been talking about it for a year now. I'm bringing a salad and DH decided it should be impressive so I'm doing a poppy seed spinach salad. They are grilling steaks. It will be interesting. DH doesn't ever want his work people to know anything about our personal life so I am restricted on conversation. Still wondering if dil is coming to dinner tomorrow. my bet is no since she still thinks I exposed her baby.
Happy Saturday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”