It's FRI-YAY....

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

It's FRI-YAY....

Post by Jan Mosier »

so whatcha up to? My boarders came today and will be staying with me until Monday. I said no in the beginning because I was still recuperating but honestly, I can't turn down the extra income right now. So far all is good. Kyle will help me feed and crate them over the weekend.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
leslie
Prep Cook

Re: It's FRI-YAY....

Post by leslie »

Laundry and crochet. I don't have the energy to do much else.

My best friend lost everything in her bedroom to a water leak/mold problem. Now the restoration is nearly finished. I decided to make her an afghan for her new bed. I don't have a ton of extra money to spend on it so I have been browsing through Pinterest, looking at stash buster patterns. Yep, even in the fiber crafting world there is a stash. :D
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

unpacking, moving furniture around, cleaning, laundry...all the fun things! At least it is raining so I don't mind being stuck inside. We have company coming next week so I'm trying to get through the piles and find the beds.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I've been purging and rearranging my scrap room. It still looks like a bomb went off but it's starting to look better, and I can see a little bit of the top of my work table :lol:

I want to get a couple more of the February challenges finished before the March 3 deadline, as well as getting started on the March ones. Also need to finish my niece's memory book.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Went back to the eye doctor this morning. The shingles are getting smaller and going away. I still need to do the drops for another ten days and then I should be good. I'm so tired of this headache. I dropped a box of unwanted scrap supplies to the ladies in the low income Utah housing apts. They are excited to go through it. Sadly it is a lot of paper piecing. I hope they have more patience than me. It's funny how taking out one box can make the room look so much cleaner. haha Cooked me some veggies for lunch. It was so healthy then I ate an ice cream cone :lol: :lol: :lol: I think I'll try exercise today. I keep saying that but I really should get back to it. It's been two weeks since I have seen the new baby. I wonder if she is going to keep him away from me another week. It wouldn't surprise me. I have towels in the dryer to fold so I guess I should be a bit productive. I'm just happy to keep getting pages done. It's been a good scrap week!
Happy Friday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Sounds like everyone is starting to recoup; I'm glad.

Going out to dinner with 3 girlfriends and then to the movies tonight; have the last college women's basketball game of the season tomorrow. But around that I should be able to get some scrapping done. My right thumb has split open on the end (started bleeding on the papers at work Monday) and it isn't healing so I may have to find something to put over it. Everyone have a good weekend!!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

sdwhru wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:33 pm Sounds like everyone is starting to recoup; I'm glad.

Going out to dinner with 3 girlfriends and then to the movies tonight; have the last college women's basketball game of the season tomorrow. But around that I should be able to get some scrapping done. My right thumb has split open on the end (started bleeding on the papers at work Monday) and it isn't healing so I may have to find something to put over it. Everyone have a good weekend!!
My DH uses super glue! :lol: It's frustrating to work with a band aid on. It slips
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”