Thursday 2,28.19

Tamara
Challenge Team

Thursday 2,28.19

Post by Tamara »

How are you spending your last day of February?

I've got Pattis challenge from yesterday all laid out, I just have to adhere it to the page. I'm excited to get more pages into my book. I'm thinking I might start exercising again today. I haven't exercised since the shingles diagnosis. Just haven't been feelin it. crossing my fingers there is a success story to tell after tomorrows eye appt. WE are suppose to have more snow this weekend so we my as well enjoy today. We had our girls craft night last night and the welcome boards turned out so pretty. It's kind of a fun thing my sister started a year ago and its still growing strong. Kind of surprises me. It's been so fun!
Have a great day!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday 2,28.19

Post by Jan Mosier »

Spending it piddling around the house. Walked to the mailbox today, checked the propane tank to see if it's time to reorder, cranked the Bravada.....it hasn't been driven in a while......and that's about it. The weather here today is actually nice, although it is suppose to rain later this afternoon and throughout the night. :roll:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

I am doing laundry. Happily doing laundry. I got a new dryer today. After being a couple of months without one, my mountain of laundry is sky high.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

so long day at work, then spending time with G. Thought we'd take all of the cat stuff out of his room, but he's not quite there yet. I did manage to take the food bowl out. . .maybe I'll just take one thing out at a time. . .

Jackie finally sent me the banner, but unfortunately I'm not able to create a new forum until the site gets a message board update, and Shawn isn't home, and Jackie isn't available tonight. . .so it'll have to wait a few more days. I did create a thread to use temporarily. . .

Not much else going on around here. Trying to get a few bills paid, and letters sent out. . .off at 4:30 tomorrow, and maybe a movie after with Garrett. . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”