Wednesday - 2/20/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Wednesday - 2/20/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Wow . . .in just two days G is going to be 18. I'm still trying to swallow that pill . . .

Going in late today as I get to close on my own tonight at approx 7. I'm pretty sure I can handle it, but not really looking forward to it based on the winter storm we're expected to get today. . .

Leaving in 10 minutes to pick up G from school, as his appt @ neurology is this morning. . .

Tonight, Shawn and I will be making our final grocery list for Saturday, and watching a show or two (depending on time). Other than that, not much else happening in my world today!!

What's everyone else up to today?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
leslie
Prep Cook

Re: Wednesday - 2/20/19

Post by leslie »

Today is the third Wednesday of the month. I get my check on this date. That means it is grocery day, pharmacy day, and basically an all round errand running day.

I started out with breakfast out with friends. Then we hit the bank, pharmacy - where I not only picked up meds, but also got my pneumonia shot. The we headed over to Meijer to get groceries and some odds and ends. By the time I got home I was exhausted.

Today is the first Wednesday since Christmas that we have not had a storm come through the state. And that is only true for the Lower Peninsula, because the Upper Peninsula is getting hit pretty hard right now with a ton of snow.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: Wednesday - 2/20/19

Post by BarbP »

I finally coerced Mike into helping me move my bookcase full of scrapbook albums from my little scraproom to our much bigger bedroom, and a side table from the closet to the living room. I have tons of clutter that needs purging, organizing etc. Ive been fighting some moodiness and depression lately (due to pain, health issues and probably the effects of a couple of my drugs), so reorganizing my area probably will be a good diversion. I have new photos of Charleigh's princess photo session and Isla's first birthday, and I'm looking forward to scrapping those also. This current funk will pass, but it stinks while it's going on.

Return to “Daily Chatter”