Sunday - 2/17/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Sunday - 2/17/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies -

We're heading out the door to meet the inlaws for breakfast, and then Shawn and I will be hitting the stores to get the last remaining items for Gs birthday party next weekend! I can't believe he still doesn't have a clue!! I even spoke to his dad yesterday, and he still plans on driving up from NC just for the party! So G will get to see him at the party, and then an hour or so after, as the party is over at 9 - then Richie plans on getting up at the crack of dawn and driving back home. Maybe G will stay with him a few hours at the hotel . . .

I think my computer is good to go now. I just need to do the update on the message board. Not the board itself but the actual ppbhp stuff, and I'm afraid, so I've been at the mercy of Jackie. . . she's also working on the March Banner. Either way, for anyone volunteering for March (I'll update the thread later today), we're going with a Birthday Bash theme as we're going on 2 years old again (second time around). . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday - 2/17/19

Post by Tamara »

Happy Sunday!!
I have had a weird stabbing pain in the back of my eyes for two days day. It makes me blink a lot and twitch. DH says that eye looks exhausted. It is definately driving me crazy. I just so happen to have an eye appt Tuesday because I just got vision insurance and my eyes have been blurry. DH wants to cancel our Grand Canyon trip if it is serious. He is worried about the weather. I told him Just take an umbrella we will be fine! We live with those temps for months out of the year. We'll still get to see the beauty. To get our money back you have to give three days notice. I think I talked him out of indecisiveness. We can do this!
I have decided not to go to church today. That doesn't happen often but I have kids coming to dinner and don't want to feel crappy at church. I was able to tend grandboys last night and they made cupcakes for our dessert today so I need to frost them. It was unexpected to get the baby but so much fun. He slept the first two hours so we savored every minute of the last hour. He is so cute. IT was fun to see him with his eyes open since we've only seen him sleeping. I love his little stretches, so tiny.

Hope your day is GRAND!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

Tamara! You did get the baby!

I went over to my older son's for a little bit this morning. I don't have hot water at the moment so I took a shower at his place, then played with the boys. He gave me a ride back home when he had to head out to work at noon. (I no longer drive because of medications)

I also have quite a headache. There is some weather moving in, so that could be the cause of it. I'm drinking an iced tea hoping the caffeine will help the Ibuprofen kick it to the curb.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon ladies, just got home from the inlaws. . . Seriously, we went out to breakfast earlier this morning, then stopped at the drug store to pick up scripts, then stopped at their house (per request) as they had something for me. My mother in law bought me a purple light weight coat. Apparently when she gave me a purple shirt at Christmas, I mentioned not owning anything purple. . .well now, I have two articles of purple clothing! Woo Hoo. ;)

Getting ready to work on some party stuff, and then I'll be back on to update some threads here. . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

leslie wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:19 pm Tamara! You did get the baby!

I went over to my older son's for a little bit this morning. I don't have hot water at the moment so I took a shower at his place, then played with the boys. He gave me a ride back home when he had to head out to work at noon. (I no longer drive because of medications)

I also have quite a headache. There is some weather moving in, so that could be the cause of it. I'm drinking an iced tea hoping the caffeine will help the Ibuprofen kick it to the curb.
Yes!! Leslie I did. They brought him in and asked if I wanted him. I told them I wasn't expecting it and it was up to them. He said I should of been more excited to keep him. lol It worked out great. He slept the first two hours while the boys ate dinner and we made cupcakes and then he woke up, barely cried. changed his diaper and fed him. It was so fun to see him with his eyes open since every time we saw him he was sleeping. I'm glad I didn't make a scene at the basketball game. DIL was in a much better mood last night. They are coming to dinner today so we will see how that goes. :D :D :D
Sorry about your headache. I have been on migraine meds for over 30 years and I rarely get one. But I have never had one that lasted four days and I have a rash by the corner of my eyelid and now it is on my forehead. Weird things happening!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

tammyfolk wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:53 pm Good afternoon ladies, just got home from the inlaws. . . Seriously, we went out to breakfast earlier this morning, then stopped at the drug store to pick up scripts, then stopped at their house (per request) as they had something for me. My mother in law bought me a purple light weight coat. Apparently when she gave me a purple shirt at Christmas, I mentioned not owning anything purple. . .well now, I have two articles of purple clothing! Woo Hoo. ;)

Getting ready to work on some party stuff, and then I'll be back on to update some threads here. . .
Surprize! She must like you in purple. :D
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”