Saturday Feb 16 2019

Tamara
Challenge Team

Saturday Feb 16 2019

Post by Tamara »

Happy Saturday!
We woke up to only two inches of snow for this weekend storm. Just enough to make everything look so pretty. We have had so much snow in the last week, I feel like we are living in Winters again. The last few years we have had so little compared to when I was a kid and when my kids were growing up. Don't have much on our plate today. Just odds and ends. DH wants to get the old dishwasher loaded into the truck to take to the dump. Last night he asked me if I wanted to go on a romantic drive with him to the dump! :lol: :lol: :lol: I said oh that is what you are calling it. haha I really don't want to go but if I have to I will. WE have groceries to buy for family Sunday dinner tomorrow. I decided it has been a while since we had sukiyaki so that is what it will be. DIL only likes the rice but the rest of us love it. It is too sugary for me so I will have to exercise tomorrow night and drink lots of water. :D Tonight we get to tend the boys while my son and DIL go to their Valentine dinner downtown. They haven't said but I'm pretty sure she won't be leaving the baby with us. I would be super surprised if she does. I don't expect her to since he is only 4 weeks old, he's extremely good and she is nursing.
What's the rest of you up to?
Happy Saturday and Enjoy your weekend!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
leslie
Prep Cook

Re: Saturday Feb 16 2019

Post by leslie »

Good morning ladies!

Yes Tamara, I understand about not leaving the baby with you yet. My son and daughter-in-law have yet to leave their baby in my care when they go anywhere and I stay with the older boys. She was officially 10 months old on Valentine's Day. It's not a trust issue. It's just harder when the wee one is nursing.

No plans for me today. After the wild weather we've experienced for the first six weeks of this year we are having, what the weatherman is calling, "boring weather". I'll take it.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.

Return to “Daily Chatter”