Sunday 04/23/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Sunday 04/23/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Hello ladies....

How's everyone doing today....anything happening in your world today?

I'm cleaning my scrap room, and hanging with Jackie and the baby. Contemplating taking a road trip today, but everyone seems tired, and Garrett isn't even up yet. I got up @ 3:10 am this morning and he was still online with friends playing video games. Had to send him to bed ASAP!

So other than preparing for the upcoming "busy" week....not much else planned for the day.

What about you?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Wanda
Station Chef

Re: Sunday 04/23/2017

Post by Wanda »

Good morning! I don't have any plans today except to go to either Walmart or the grocery store. Need a few things. Really excited that there are only 3 more weeks of teaching left for me.....I will most likely teach next week and test at the end of the week for my seniors, and be done. There are two weeks in May before they start exams, I kind of told them a while back that if they would work hard we would try to finish early!

Thankful to have made it through this school year at a new school. Lots of difficult changes were encountered,cried over, and then conquered. Whew.
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

Checking in!

I'm sitting here thinking of taking a nap. I feel a migraine building up and I've already done all the meds and caffeine things to keep it at bay. Michigan spring weather is so predictably unpredictable. I know that is why my migraines are back in full force. It was 60 degrees yesterday, 30 last night, 70 now. Rain is on the way.

I have gotten all the outside work done in my yard. The lawn has been mowed. Winter trash cleared out. Fortunately I got a "guy" who does it all for me. :lol:
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

Church and family stuff today
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Hangin' with the canines today. I should be baking, dehydrating, sewing or something. Instead I'm doing laundry and trying to pick up a little. At least the pups are being good today. Hoping it lasts for the rest of the evening.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Church in the morning and then home to do yard work and now some scrappin' time!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

It has been a very busy intense weekend. I haven't had a second to breathe since Thursday. I helped my son clean his house after moving, on the floor scrubbing baseboards in the whole house. I don't even do that at my house. LOL I have my older grandkids do it. But they were on a tight schedule after they closed getting moved out and cleaning their house Had our monthly crop on Friday night. Then an all day crop yesterday for the make a wish foundation. I actually did quite well. I won six door prizes, journaling category in the page contest and a silent auction prize. I seriously have not won this many at one event ever before. Today we had all the kids to dinner. I made Lasagna and a double chocolate bunt cake that was a hit. The kids all left to see my sons new house and I exercised and now am catching up with you on the computer. Hope your weekend was good to you!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”