Tuesday 2.12.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

Tuesday 2.12.18

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
It's another card class at the local scrapbook store! Love these new pop up classes that she is doing. Keeping us coming back day after day! :D It's fun to see scrap friends and chat together. I mostly take the pics for their website and chill out but sometimes I get my projects done in class. :lol: I'm taking a friend with me from my neighborhood so it's girl time!
The weather is gorgeous, sunny blue skies against the winter snow is my favorite! Hope you are having a great week! Enjoy your Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
leslie
Prep Cook

Re: Tuesday 2.12.18

Post by leslie »

Tamara wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:44 am
The weather is gorgeous, sunny blue skies against the winter snow is my favorite! Hope you are having a great week! Enjoy your Tuesday!
OK, it's time for us all to move to Utah!

Today's weather in Michigan - Ice/sleet/snow/rain - the actual temperature is 30 degrees, but feels like 14. The children in my county are having their 11th day off because of weather since they went back from the holidays. And things are not looking too bright for tomorrow. Another storm is supposed to be moving in tonight.

I've decided to spend my day just sitting on the couch and knitting. My energy levels are rather low.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

leslie wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:02 am
Tamara wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:44 am
OK, it's time for us all to move to Utah!

Today's weather in Michigan - Ice/sleet/snow/rain - the actual temperature is 30 degrees, but feels like 14. The children in my county are having their 11th day off because of weather since they went back from the holidays. And things are not looking too bright for tomorrow. Another storm is supposed to be moving in tonight.

I've decided to spend my day just sitting on the couch and knitting. My energy levels are rather low.
Wow that is just crazy! When will the kids have to make it up? That's the part I hated as a child. Sending warm vibes your way.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

We had the whole snow / ice thing going on today here as well. It's still sleeting right now, so G probably will not have school again tomorrow. If he does, I'm sure it'll be a two hour delay.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

The weather is just so nuts this year.

I heard from the surgeon's office yesterday; they called to set up my appointment which is next Wednesday or I could come in Friday and just see his nurse; I was like oh no. Then get home from work yesterday and Cocoa is urinating blood and trying to pee ever so often and not really passing anything; so back to town we go to the ER vet. They did a good job of checking on her. She has bladder stones (two) that are extremely large and can't be passed (nor cause a blockage - good news). The ER vet could feel them in her bladder before he took the X-Ray. So they sent us home to call our regular vet this morning and to get surgery scheduled. Call the regular vet nothing available until next Tuesday; then I also asked if there was anything they could do about all the pain/uncomfortableness she is in; they were like no. So called the vet another friend uses; that surgeon that takes out stones was out due to a funeral. I just had to laugh by this point. That vet referred me to someone else. So they saw her; gave her the copies of the X-Ray the ER vet took and lo and behold they gave Cocoa Rimadyl (doggie pain pill); a low dose so she had some relief and surgery is scheduled for tomorrow with them. She seems to be doing a little better; she is asleep in my lap LOL
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

sdwhru wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:49 pm The weather is just so nuts this year.

I heard from the surgeon's office yesterday; they called to set up my appointment which is next Wednesday or I could come in Friday and just see his nurse; I was like oh no. Then get home from work yesterday and Cocoa is urinating blood and trying to pee ever so often and not really passing anything; so back to town we go to the ER vet. They did a good job of checking on her. She has bladder stones (two) that are extremely large and can't be passed (nor cause a blockage - good news). The ER vet could feel them in her bladder before he took the X-Ray. So they sent us home to call our regular vet this morning and to get surgery scheduled. Call the regular vet nothing available until next Tuesday; then I also asked if there was anything they could do about all the pain/uncomfortableness she is in; they were like no. So called the vet another friend uses; that surgeon that takes out stones was out due to a funeral. I just had to laugh by this point. That vet referred me to someone else. So they saw her; gave her the copies of the X-Ray the ER vet took and lo and behold they gave Cocoa Rimadyl (doggie pain pill); a low dose so she had some relief and surgery is scheduled for tomorrow with them. She seems to be doing a little better; she is asleep in my lap LOL
Aww, poor Cocoa. Hoping for a smooth surgery and speedy recovery.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

sdwhru wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:49 pm The weather is just so nuts this year.

I can't believe how much pets are so much like humans. So sorry you have to go through that with her.
Good luck at your dr. visit next week!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”