SATURDAY 2/9/19

sdwhru
Executive Chef

SATURDAY 2/9/19

Post by sdwhru »

Happy Saturday, ya’ll!! Looks like it may get above freezing here today. Cocoa Puff (CP for short) has a week round of antibiotics. We can only get the pills out of the package long enough to give them to her then they have to go back inside the sleeve inside the bag. Never had a type of pills for a dog before that couldn’t get any light. So I bought a new desk as I am downsizing the size of my computer desk and my hubby is in there putting it together. I hear lots of huffing and puffing LOL. Right now CP needs a lap but after that I will get up and do some scrapping; plus laundry, general cleaning, etc.
leslie
Prep Cook

Re: SATURDAY 2/9/19

Post by leslie »

Good afternoon ladies!

I ended up staying at my son's until nearly nine last night. We had a laid-back evening together, even my oldest grandson (17 next month) hung out with us for a bit. And of course the little ones were wild and crazy and always.

Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Hello everyone. . . . my new computer was delivered today! I'm super excited!! Now things can get back to normal!!

Drs appt this morning (yearly cpx), then shopping for birthday party stuff! I cannot believe that G will be 18 in 2 weeks :shock: Any whoo, I'm in the midst of all that preparation. Still undecided on the food, but need to decide real quick. lol

Loving the new job! Still not trying to jinx it, but things seem to be going really well, and I'm totally loving the "no drama" vibe!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Got a few things done this morning. a couple of projects I've been working on. Went to a baby shower, oil change on the car (getting ready for the big Grand Canyon trip in two weeks) Grocery shopping was done then neighbors called to go out to dinner. Went to yummy Chinese upscale restaurant. They never let us pay but since we know their background we conceded. They are 80 years old in a 15b year marriage. She had a cattle Ranch in Colorado and sold it for big bucks. He was a veterinarian back in the day and his kids still count on him to pay their bills. They are such nice people. My DH takes their garbage cans to the curb every week and shovels their driveway in the snow so they feel like they need to spoil us. I am in the middle of the cutest valentine project. I will try to take pics and post. Getting ready to go watch a movie. Anything good out there?
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”