Friday, all day! the 8th

leslie
Prep Cook

Friday, all day! the 8th

Post by leslie »

Good morning to you all!

The weather continues to be the main topic of conversation in Michigan. It has taken yet another turn. Today it is well below freezing after over night temperatures near 50. Rain, then ice, then snow. Egad!

My plans for today are to head over to my older son's house for a bit to watch my one grandson while they go out for a while. They are taking the baby and the older two boys are in school. I enjoy these days. One on one with my grandkids doesn't happen too often.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Friday, all day! the 8th

Post by Tamara »

HaHa Leslie great minds think a like. I was writing a post as you posted. :D
Becca sure home you get your answers from your scan explained. good luck to your doggie as well
Jan how are you doing?
Tammy when is the big party for G?

Good Morning!
I was up early with Miss Kalli. Made her ham and eggs and toast for breakfast. She was impressed that we don't have any cereal in the house. She has been dropped off at school. She wants to paint her nails after school before I take her to the dance at school. She's wearing a onesie to walk around with her friends. She said all the boys are derbs. It's a new word for me too! I'm ready to exercise, then work on pizza boxes. I will have to take pics. They are for my next card swap and I am making some for the grandkids for Valentines. I have a hair cut later and then pick up Kalli for school. Not sure what else we will do, just winging it.
Happy Friday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Sounds like ya'll are enjoying your time with your grandchildren; how much fun!!

So called the doc this morning, he is out until Tuesday but his nurse called me and went "the gallbladder has to come out" so they are referring me to a surgeon (I won't hear from them until next week) so that is where we are at on that.

Cocoa has a bad urinary infection and has a week of prescription then has to go back next week for a check. Anxiously waiting for work to be over so I can go see her LOL
Last edited by sdwhru on Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Leslie and Tamara, hanging out with the grandkids sounds like fun!

It is absolutely beautiful here today.......high 74 with a slight breeze. It's been unusually warm this all week. Temps are suppose to drop a little tonight but nothing compared to Leslie's weather. I've been piddling in the yards trying to get as much done as possible before my surgery next week. The oncology surgeon put me at ease unlike the OB/GYN I saw earlier in the week. The oncologists said most of the time these cysts are benign and they only remove them if they are causing problems. Because mine is pressing against the bladder it has to be removed surgically. Possibly four days in the hospital, 6 weeks of recovery with no driving the first 2 weeks. Oh what fun that will be.......NOT! :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Jan Mosier wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:28 pm Leslie and Tamara, hanging out with the grandkids sounds like fun!

It is absolutely beautiful here today.......high 74 with a slight breeze. It's been unusually warm this all week. Temps are suppose to drop a little tonight but nothing compared to Leslie's weather. I've been piddling in the yards trying to get as much done as possible before my surgery next week. The oncology surgeon put me at ease unlike the OB/GYN I saw earlier in the week. The oncologists said most of the time these cysts are benign and they only remove them if they are causing problems. Because mine is pressing against the bladder it has to be removed surgically. Possibly four days in the hospital, 6 weeks of recovery with no driving the first 2 weeks. Oh what fun that will be.......NOT! :lol:
Oh, Jan, that is great news!! Do they have any idea what caused the cysts? Of course, I do realize cysts seem to be a regular problem with females :(. 74 sounds wonderful; we never got above freezing yesterday and that is too cold for me LOL. So is the oncology surgeon doing the actual surgery? What day is your surgery???

Return to “Daily Chatter”