Thuirsday Feb 7, 2019

Tamara
Challenge Team

Thuirsday Feb 7, 2019

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!

I sewed ribbons all morning onto the dish towels that I made yesterday. I have done three batches of laundry, changed sheets and finished addressing some cards. I'm going to try and run out now because I need some fabric and it's my sisters birthday so I am running to her work to give her a happy birthday oven dish towel dress. I hope I didn't give her one last year. I am loving all this snow it is so pretty. It's the most we have received in one storm in 20 years. Enough to close schools is a pretty big deal here because we don't close for nothing.
Maybe I will throw in some scrap time this afternoon when I get back. My daughter is going to New York tomorrow so she is dropping off Miss Kalli to sleep over so I can take her to school on the morning.
Happy Thursday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Thuirsday Feb 7, 2019

Post by Patti »

Tamara, I'm exhausted just from reading your post!

I unpacked boxes and put stuff in the attic and picked out paint colors. It's back to stripping wallpaper tomorrow.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Thuirsday Feb 7, 2019

Post by sdwhru »

Patti, good luck with the wallpaper stripping. Tamara, enjoy your time with Kalli

Had my hida scan (??) done yesterday; the results are posted online. I did look at them but not sure I totally understand all of it; I will be calling the doc's off in the morning. If I read them correctly it says my gallbladder is functioning at 17%; we will see. My doggie is at the vet overnight :( We think she has an UTI and the vet needs to collect a sample so they asked us to leave her overnight. It's so hard being at home without her. On that note, Leslie, I hope you are doing okay.

Return to “Daily Chatter”