February 6, 2019

Tamara
Challenge Team

February 6, 2019

Post by Tamara »

Good SNOWY morning! It's finally upon us and man did we get slammed. all night and it's suppose to pick up again this afternoon. ALL Salt Lake city schools have been closed. First time ever in my lifetime. I mean our school district when my kids were younger closed but never all districts across the county and then some is totally rare. I plan on staying home all day. It's a sew day so I may be able to get a lot done. I did another layout last night and the next one is on the scrap table ready to go. I went through more of my mom and dads pics. I brought a box home and now sorting. Sorting the negatives is going to be a great task. Maybe I will do a soup in the crock pot today since it looks like a soup day today. DH isn't thrilled with many of them I hope I can find one he likes. Maybe do something different.
Happy Wednesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: February 6, 2019

Post by Lolis »

I’m at the doctor’s office, not feeling well. I only worked half a day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
leslie
Prep Cook

Re: February 6, 2019

Post by leslie »

I'm just getting here today and it's time to say good night.

We got hit with an ice storm early this morning. It rained, iced, and sleeted all day. Tomorrow it is supposed to get up to nearly 50 degrees. That will make everything a sloppy mess.

I so need to get out some paper, photos and adhesive. I haven't done that in quite some time.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.

Return to “Daily Chatter”