Good Morning - Monday 2/4/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning - Monday 2/4/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies -

Sitting here trying to determine what I need on my first day at the new job. I'm going from a family practice office to a specialty office, and I'm sure most of what I have is not going to be needed, but I'd still like to take a few personal items (just don't want to over do it, kwim??)

Not much planned for this afternoon, or at least that I'm aware of at the moment. I need to stop and see my inlaws at some point. I've been in bed both times that they stopped by this weekend. Not sure what I have but it's really drained me. I think I'm going on day 6 or 7 now with the sore throat. I'm sure it's from drainage, but no infection "yet" either. Thank goodness. I suppose it's just gotta run it course.

So what's everyone else have planned today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: Good Morning - Monday 2/4/19

Post by Beth »

Headed out to get my taxes done. Since I am down at the Mall area, stopping in at Michaels and AC Moore.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

tammyfolk wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:01 am Good Morning Ladies -

Sitting here trying to determine what I need on my first day at the new job. I'm going from a family practice office to a specialty office, and I'm sure most of what I have is not going to be needed, but I'd still like to take a few personal items (just don't want to over do it, kwim??)

Not much planned for this afternoon, or at least that I'm aware of at the moment. I need to stop and see my inlaws at some point. I've been in bed both times that they stopped by this weekend. Not sure what I have but it's really drained me. I think I'm going on day 6 or 7 now with the sore throat. I'm sure it's from drainage, but no infection "yet" either. Thank goodness. I suppose it's just gotta run it course.

So what's everyone else have planned today??
Good luck today!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tammy Have fun at your new job! You'll be amazing!
Beth I should say good luck with the taxes too, right? Have fun shopping!
I'm having a stay at home day. Working on Patti's challenge and probably going to clear some more clutter anywhere I see it. LOL I need to get back at widdling away at the scraproom. I got held up on some old pics. When you don't know where to place them I get stuck. The laundry is caught up so that will give me more time to do something else. Another basketball game tonight with Crew. He is so fun to watch. On Saturday he got to go to a Jazz camp right before the Jazz game so he played on the Jazz game floor and thought that was pretty cool!
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Piddled around the house today, accomplishing nothing. I have my appt. with the gynecologic oncologist first thing in the morning. I'm anxious to hear what he has to say........... and hopefully, (fingers crossed) he will schedule surgery soon.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

I know today was only the first day, and I don't want to jinx it, but I loved, loved loved it!

Everything was so super laid back. I already have the training, so it was just a matter of learning how they did something compared to how we did it in family medicine. Looking forward to going back again tomorrow!

Jan - good luck with your appointment tomorrow!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Jan Mosier wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:45 pm Piddled around the house today, accomplishing nothing. I have my appt. with the gynecologic oncologist first thing in the morning. I'm anxious to hear what he has to say........... and hopefully, (fingers crossed) he will schedule surgery soon.
Praying your appointment goes well and for peace of mind for you; be sure to let us know what he says
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Jan Mosier wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:45 pm Piddled around the house today, accomplishing nothing. I have my appt. with the gynecologic oncologist first thing in the morning. I'm anxious to hear what he has to say........... and hopefully, (fingers crossed) he will schedule surgery soon.
Hugs Jan I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. Hope all goes well. I can't even imagine how nerve wracking the unkown is.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

tammyfolk wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:44 pm I know today was only the first day, and I don't want to jinx it, but I loved, loved loved it!

Everything was so super laid back. I already have the training, so it was just a matter of learning how they did something compared to how we did it in family medicine. Looking forward to going back again tomorrow!

Jan - good luck with your appointment tomorrow!
So good to hear that Tammy! You've got this!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”