Thursday January 31

Tamara
Challenge Team

Thursday January 31

Post by Tamara »

Happy last day of January guys!! Whacha up to?

Sounds like many of us are dealing with health issues. Let's hope this year brings us lots of good news!
It's another stay at home day although yesterday I decided to get a pedicure in the afternoon. So long overdue. My toes look all clean and put together and this morning I look down and a chuck of polish came off the big toe! ARRRRRG!!!! Just my luck always. at least I got the clean look I needed. :lol: I'm the only one that sees my toes anyway so no biggie.
I'm doing a 24 hour urine catch so I can take it to the lab tomorrow. I have an appointment in a few weeks for a stone analysis. The things we have to do! haha
Just cleaning up clutter whenever I walk into a room. Hoping my efforts pay off and stay that way. Hope your Thursday is AMAZING!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: Thursday January 31

Post by Beth »

Trying to stay warm here. It was -5 this morning. Up to 1 degree now. Staying in today. My son had to take my car, his would not start. He is moving snow piles today at a local factory. Thank goodness he has heat in the backhoe. Making tuna noodle casserole for lunch/supper. Stay warm everone! Have an awesome day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

I have had a horrible day. My baby girl had a stroke this morning. She has since gone over the bridge. Image
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

leslie wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:58 pm I have had a horrible day. My baby girl had a stroke this morning. She has since gone over the bridge. Image
So very, very sorry for your great loss!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

leslie wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:58 pm I have had a horrible day. My baby girl had a stroke this morning. She has since gone over the bridge. Image
Oh Leslie so so sorry. Hugs!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Oh, Leslie - have no words for you - other than just know I am truly very sorry for your loss.
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Leslie, I am so sorry for your loss. We've lost several furbabies over the years, and it's always devastating. Hugs and prayers to you.
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

Thanks ladies. It's going to take me a bit to adjust to her not being here.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.

Return to “Daily Chatter”