Wednesday January 30, 2019

Tamara
Challenge Team

Wednesday January 30, 2019

Post by Tamara »

Good middle of the day! :lol: :lol:
What's on your plate today?
I've already talked to a supervisor at innogen. They have sent me two machines in a week that have problems :o They are now sending me a brand new one!!! Duh! if you say the equipment has a lifetime warranty then why are you sending me replacements that are refurbished and don't work. What kind of quality of work is that? I've given them so much business, talking it up to everyone and answering their questions.
Spent time in the scrap room this morning and caught up the cabin book with completed layouts. working a little bit on the family layout. Been trying to find pics from 2007 and they aren't on any hard drive. :cry:
I'm painting my porch sign so it will dry and be ready to stencil at our February family girs craft night. doing some deep cleaning and chilling. Started watching a million little things on Netflix.
Happy WEdnesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday January 30, 2019

Post by Jan Mosier »

Happy Wednesday Tamara.

I have been on the phone all day and have gotten absolutely nothing accomplished! I managed to shower this morning and wash a load of towels but that's it. It's chilly and windy here today and the dogs have been running in and out all day. Finally got an appt. with a gynecologic oncologist for Tuesday of next week. Ready to get this thing done and over with. Not much on the agenda for the rest of the day. Hoping for a quiet, no phone evening.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Just got home from work. I always try to check in before work but when you have to share the carport with another car, and one of those cars needs to be scrapped, then it wipes out all of your extra time. . . .not to mention the wind is brutal today, and when I left work my car said 4 degrees. :shock: It's cold and we need milk for breakfast, so guess who gets to go out in a bit. *and yes I scrapped his car this morning as he was dragging his butt. Typical.

Not much else planned for the evening. Feeling much better, but still have a sore throat. Had it swabbed today (advantage of working in a doctors office), and no strep. It's probably just nasty drainage. uughh!

Garretts dad texted me today. He's going to drive up for Gs surprise birthday party and then turn around and drive back home the next morning. More power to him. He initially said no, but I'm glad he changed his mind. But still that's a heck of a drive to make in one day (by yourself). We usually meet halfway, and drive right back home, so I know it's easily 13 hours. . .He did ask Jackie, but she can't afford the drive to his house (5 hours) to ride up with him.

Jan - your appointment on Tuesday, is that the consult or for the biopsy??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Jan Mosier wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:27 pm Happy Wednesday Tamara.

I have been on the phone all day and have gotten absolutely nothing accomplished! I managed to shower this morning and wash a load of towels but that's it. It's chilly and windy here today and the dogs have been running in and out all day. Finally got an appt. with a gynecologic oncologist for Tuesday of next week. Ready to get this thing done and over with. Not much on the agenda for the rest of the day. Hoping for a quiet, no phone evening.
glad you are able to make some progress. We'll be praying for you!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Jan, it's such a struggle when dealing with doctor's office. Hope you get everything started soon.

Tammy, brrrr, I can't even fathom the weather being that cold. Hope you feel better soon. Tamara, gotta love it when companies are trying to save money and send refurbished machines. They finally scheduled my scan for next week late Thursday so we will see what happens.

Got started on a page last night so hopefully Friday night I will be able to finish it.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

tammyfolk wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:01 pm Just got home from work. I always try to check in before work but when you have to share the carport with another car, and one of those cars needs to be scrapped, then it wipes out all of your extra time. . . .not to mention the wind is brutal today, and when I left work my car said 4 degrees. :shock: It's cold and we need milk for breakfast, so guess who gets to go out in a bit. *and yes I scrapped his car this morning as he was dragging his butt. Typical.

Not much else planned for the evening. Feeling much better, but still have a sore throat. Had it swabbed today (advantage of working in a doctors office), and no strep. It's probably just nasty drainage. uughh!

Garretts dad texted me today. He's going to drive up for Gs surprise birthday party and then turn around and drive back home the next morning. More power to him. He initially said no, but I'm glad he changed his mind. But still that's a heck of a drive to make in one day (by yourself). We usually meet halfway, and drive right back home, so I know it's easily 13 hours. . .He did ask Jackie, but she can't afford the drive to his house (5 hours) to ride up with him.

Jan - your appointment on Tuesday, is that the consult or for the biopsy??
Another consult.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”