Let's WELCOME Gail to CUC!

Beth
Sous Chef

Let's WELCOME Gail to CUC!

Post by Beth »

Let's welcome Gail to CUC! Her info is up in announcements. She is an awesome scrapbooker and friend. Show her some LOVE!

Going to be a COLD one this evening here in PA. Looking to be -5 in the morning and windchills are going to be fridgid! Nice days to stay in and get some scrapbooking done.

I am deciding if I want to give Maggie a bath or just let her run off her black feet in the snow. She decided it would be loads of fun to play in the coal bin this morning while I was dealing with the fire. Her paws are looking a bit better since she was out playing in the snow this morning. A couple more trips out might do it. She loves water in the pool, in mud puddles, the creek, the hose BUT she is uncontrollable in the bathtub. She hates it..now tell me why?

Hope everyone has an awesome day...stay warm!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Let's WELCOME Gail to CUC!

Post by Tamara »

I just introduced myself on her feed so I won't say much here.
Welcome Gail to this great group of women. You will love it here. Feel free to jump in or ask questions! We are happy you are here.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

Welcome to the forum!
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

The entire state of Michigan is shut down. That is how cold it is today. It's not the actual temperature that is bad, although it is not wonderful (-2 at the moment) It is the windchill that is currently -20 and getting worse as the day progresses. Early this morning it was -45.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

leslie wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:58 pm The entire state of Michigan is shut down. That is how cold it is today. It's not the actual temperature that is bad, although it is not wonderful (-2 at the moment) It is the windchill that is currently -20 and getting worse as the day progresses. Early this morning it was -45.
holy moly. . .

Yeah it's pretty brutal here, but not quite like that.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

leslie wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:58 pm The entire state of Michigan is shut down. That is how cold it is today. It's not the actual temperature that is bad, although it is not wonderful (-2 at the moment) It is the windchill that is currently -20 and getting worse as the day progresses. Early this morning it was -45.
Yes I heard that you are as cold as living in Antarctica! Stay inside and bundled up!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Welcome to the board!!!

Return to “Daily Chatter”