Tuesday, January 29th

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Tuesday, January 29th

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies. Well dr. appt. didn't go as well as I had hoped. She thinks it may be the big C but I prefer to wait until they remove it and do a biopsy. Until then, she ordered a blood test to determine tumor markers. I should have the results back in a day or two. She is also referring me to an oncology surgeon to remove the mass. Hopefully, I will hear something this week........at this point I'm just ready to get it over with. Hair cut appt. today cuz you know I got to look good if I'm going to be laid up in the hospital for a day or two. :lol: Just kidding. I've been putting it off because I know my hair dresser is going to ask about Jack and I have been reluctant to go. :roll: On a brighter note.....I pulled out some photos and papers and hope to find some inspiration to scrap later. Wish me luck.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday, January 29th

Post by Tamara »

oh Jan! Not what we were hoping for but hoping the outcome is still good. fingers crossed
Another day with nothing in particular to get done. Guess I better pick another cluttered space and make it disappear. The only thing going today is taking sweet girl out for ice cream after school and giving her the 6x6 book I made her. That should be fun! There is still snow on the ground but the days are warmer. Need to run to the post office again with another etsy order. pick up a prescription. Sounds like I do the same things over nd over again. I promise you it is not Ground Hogs day everyday in my life.
Happy Tuesday! Do something fun!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

I slept in as I'm still not feeling well, and felt like I was still in the medication fog. I didn't have to go into work until 10:30 this morning. I got up, got ready, shoveled the sidewalks, and cleaned my car off. . .went to McDonalds for a sweet tea and drove to work. As I was getting out of the car my boss texted me and said that it was dead, and that I didn't need to come in until about 3:30 or 4:00 as I'm working until 7:00 tonight. The snow is still coming down and school was cancelled. I walked in the door and G was coming down the stairs . . ."oh sweet tea"?? "Is that for me?", well apparently it was . . .silly boy.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Jan Mosier wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:17 am Good morning ladies. Well dr. appt. didn't go as well as I had hoped. She thinks it may be the big C but I prefer to wait until they remove it and do a biopsy. Until then, she ordered a blood test to determine tumor markers. I should have the results back in a day or two. She is also referring me to an oncology surgeon to remove the mass. Hopefully, I will hear something this week........at this point I'm just ready to get it over with. Hair cut appt. today cuz you know I got to look good if I'm going to be laid up in the hospital for a day or two. :lol: Just kidding. I've been putting it off because I know my hair dresser is going to ask about Jack and I have been reluctant to go. :roll: On a brighter note.....I pulled out some photos and papers and hope to find some inspiration to scrap later. Wish me luck.
Please, please keep us updated Jan!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Morning! Hitting the scrap room today to finally really scrap and not clean.
Jan, prayers are with you. As Tammy said keep us updated. I need to figure how far you are from me and schedule a play date with you...and meet all your dogs!
Tammy, hope you feel better with some more sleep. You're so busy taking care of others so take some time for yourself.
Tamara, you make me tired just listing what you do on a quiet day!
Everyone have a super day and keep warm!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

Well, Lola had a rough night. I'm beginning to dislike the coming of the night. She seems better during the day, then gets worse between midnight and 4am.

We ended up with about 7 inches of snow here in my neighborhood. And now we await the arrival of the extreme cold. I was supposed to go to Detroit for a Neurology appointment tomorrow morning but postponed it six weeks because I was not comfortable with the hour long drive in -10 temperatures (windchill is supposed to be -45)

Take care of yourselves ladies. It sounds like you all have worries.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Oh, Jan, just keep us update and hopefully, now they will get their rear in gear and get surgery scheduled. Tammy, hope you feel better soon. It's terrible when you don't. Leslie, hope Lola feels better soon or at least improves. Patti, hope you had a good day scrapping. Tamara, you seem to always be busy (even when you think you aren't).

I think I will go home and try to work some in my scrap room; I need to as I placed an order yesterday :lol: of course, it had some preorder items in it so it shouldn't come in just too soon LOL
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

We're getting a cold front. It's in the 40s right now, tomorrow should be in the 50s with a chance of rain, scrapadoddledoo!!! And I have to go to work!! :| :| :| On a brighter note we have Monday after the Superbowl off.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Adding my prayers and good thoughts for a positive outcome, Jan!

Stay warm, Lolis and anyone else in the polar vortex zone! My daughter in Milwaukee said it was -60 windchill with tons of lake effect snow and closed roads, offices, schools, etc.

I had to get more blood work done today (it's a never ending process) My rheumatologist switched me from Xeljans XR tabs 11 mg (one every morning) to 10 mg tabs (1/2 in a.m. an 1/2 in pm) upon the advice of the pharmacy. It means my monthly supply costs me $435 instead of $1155. She changed a couple other things and added a pain reliever that has all sorts of scary warnings. :shock: RA is no fun.....

On a happier note, my Photoplay Vintage Girl order came today from Scrapbook.com (via the GC I won for the December BPS challenges -- THANK YOU, TAMMY! It's sooooo pretty and girly! Also on my agenda: finishing my niece's memory book and getting it into her hands. She has been very patient and enthusiastic with the process, and it's a tribute to her dad also, so I want it to be extra=special.
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

BarbP wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:37 pm
I had to get more blood work done today (it's a never ending process) My rheumatologist switched me from Xeljans XR tabs 11 mg (one every morning) to 10 mg tabs (1/2 in a.m. an 1/2 in pm) upon the advice of the pharmacy. It means my monthly supply costs me $435 instead of $1155. She changed a couple other things and added a pain reliever that has all sorts of scary warnings. :shock: RA is no fun.....
I get it. MS is no fun either. But it sounds like you have a good pharmacist.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.

Return to “Daily Chatter”