Monday - 1/28/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Monday - 1/28/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies.

What's happening in your world today?? Work for me obviously, then home to work on a layout that I started right before bed last night! I think Shawn and I are all caught up on our DVR'd tv (until tonight), and I'm at a good stopping point (for the moment) with the birthday party planning.

G is supposed to volunteer at the SPCA tonight, but depending on his homework tonight, we'll play that one by ear!!

Hope everyone has a great day!! I'll check in later!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Monday - 1/28/19

Post by Jan Mosier »

I have a few errands to run this morning.....dr, appt., bank, grocery store and lunch. Thankfully, Kyle picked up dog food at Tractor Supply Saturday so that's one less stop I have to make.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

It's a stay at home day today! Waiting for ups to bring me another oxygen machine. The one that came last week has a loud annoying rattle. Just decluttered a basket of recipe papers that has been sitting in a pile for months. I'll probably sew a little today and exercise. DH is toying with putting the condo up for sale. I have to be the trusting spouse because I don't want a fight. We bought it for an investment so he feels it has run its course and it is time to cash in. We have a grandson basketball game tonight. I might make lasagna for dinner. I need to go do the laundry.
Happy Monday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

My dachshund, Lola, and I had a rough night. She was sick all night. Actually she has been under the weather for the past couple of days but last night was really bad. She was vomiting once an hour, plus drinking excessive amounts of water. So off to the Vet we went this morning. She has had a couple of bouts of pancreatitis in the past and the Vet believes that is what this is. So she got a shot of something to settle her tummy, plus additional medication to continue the treatment, and special low-fat food to start on when she feels like eating again.

And now it has started to snow. It started at noon. I don't know exactly how much we are supposed to get, but it's looking like about 8 to 12 inches. Then we have some extreme cold moving in. It's looking like there won't be any school in Michigan at all this week.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

Jan Mosier wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:08 am I have a few errands to run this morning.....dr, appt., bank, grocery store and lunch. Thankfully, Kyle picked up dog food at Tractor Supply Saturday so that's one less stop I have to make.
How many dogs do you have at this time?
Leslie

Tiger baseball junkie.
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

Tamara wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:21 pm DH is toying with putting the condo up for sale. I have to be the trusting spouse because I don't want a fight. We bought it for an investment so he feels it has run its course and it is time to cash in.
Is this a second home?
Leslie

Tiger baseball junkie.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

leslie wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:35 pm
Jan Mosier wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:08 am I have a few errands to run this morning.....dr, appt., bank, grocery store and lunch. Thankfully, Kyle picked up dog food at Tractor Supply Saturday so that's one less stop I have to make.
How many dogs do you have at this time?
13 at the moment.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Hope your baby gets better quickly, Leslie.

Just work for me today; I did do some cleaning this morning in my scrap room before I came to work and need to do some more. Plus more cleaning out in the house; ready for it not to feel so cluttered.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon ladies. Just got home from work, and guess who might be coming down with something . . . .?? Sore throat, red cheeks (flushed) but no fever and the body aches have started, along with the headache. Shawn has already medicated me, and I'm hoping for an early night. I go in late tomorrow (10:30) as I have to close (7:00), so I'm hoping I get better instead of worse. . .

4 more days and I start my new job!! It's kinda sad when the Patients check out and I schedule their follow up appts and know that I won't be there when they come back!! We really do have great patients!

Weather here is crazy too! It's currently 26 degrees with snow forecast again tomorrow. High of 33 and low of 7. Wednesday it'll be -8. :shock: Definitely ready for Mr Sunshine to spread some warm rays this way!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Good evening. I spent the day helping the 11-year-old daughter of the lady who cuts my hair make a tri-fold poster on Palestine as part of a school assignment. We had so much fun. She's coming back tomorrow. But there were frustrating moments also when the equipment wouldn't work or I couldn't find something. DH has my computer working again but now my cameo is acting up. DH said to just by a new one. :o :shock: :D We shall see. We had nice weather today but the cold front and snow is headed our way also. I am so happy I am not still in WI where it is going to be -31 and more than a foot of snow.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”