Sunday! All day! The 27th

leslie
Prep Cook

Sunday! All day! The 27th

Post by leslie »

I have Internet! I have Internet! I am here to say I finally have Internet back in my house!

That means I can get back online with my laptop, which in turns means I can get back to this forum. :D

It's going to be a cold week here in Michigan over these next few days. Lola and I will be hibernating as temperatures drop down into the double negative digits, with wind chills way down near -40.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday! All day! The 27th

Post by Tamara »

Kids coming to dinner today except new baby :( DIL wants to keep him home one more week. Haven't seen him in a week and I am having withdrawals. lol I almost forgot to put the roast in the crock pot. Just making cherry cheesecake for dessert. Keeping it simple and Kalli will be excited. Haven't made it in a while. Church today and just odds and ends the rest of the day. I'm all caught up on challenges including mine for Wednesday. May try to update pages in the books again so I can move on
Happy Sunday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon ladies. Shawn and I just tackled Walmart. I put if off as long as I could, but I have to admit, that on a lot of things their prices are much much lower. Even Shawn had to admit it today. Of course the whole time we were there, we talked about how small the isles were and how big the carts were, and was it really even worth it?? $200 later and we're home and everything is put away! And I even scored a small vacuum for the stairs, as the one we have is a pain in the butt. . . .

Working on wrapping Hershey Minatures for Gs party as I bought some Beatles Wrappers off of Etsy - Personalized no less too!! I'm in love with them.

Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

tammyfolk wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:01 pm Good afternoon ladies. Shawn and I just tackled Walmart. I put if off as long as I could, but I have to admit, that on a lot of things their prices are much much lower. Even Shawn had to admit it today. Of course the whole time we were there, we talked about how small the isles were and how big the carts were, and was it really even worth it?? $200 later and we're home and everything is put away! And I even scored a small vacuum for the stairs, as the one we have is a pain in the butt. . . .

Working on wrapping Hershey Minatures for Gs party as I bought some Beatles Wrappers off of Etsy - Personalized no less too!! I'm in love with them.

Those are awesome!! Can't wait to hear how much fun they all have. :)
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

tammyfolk wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:01 pm Good afternoon ladies. Shawn and I just tackled Walmart. I put if off as long as I could, but I have to admit, that on a lot of things their prices are much much lower. Even Shawn had to admit it today. Of course the whole time we were there, we talked about how small the isles were and how big the carts were, and was it really even worth it?? $200 later and we're home and everything is put away! And I even scored a small vacuum for the stairs, as the one we have is a pain in the butt. . . .

totally cool wrappers

Return to “Daily Chatter”