Saturday, it's the Weekend 1.16.19

Tamara
Challenge Team

Saturday, it's the Weekend 1.16.19

Post by Tamara »

Hello everyone!

Not much happening here today. The UPS truck had mechanical problems so my Concentrator replacement was not delivered. Looking at Monday now. We are going to go to Home depot later and price check my girls craft night lumber. Also grabbing lunch at Village Baker. We have grocery shopping to do and that's about it. Kids are coming to dinner tomorrow minus DIL and new baby. She wants to keep him home one more week. He is still so cute and tiny but I haven't seen him in a week. Might have to use an excuse to go see him. :mrgreen:
I guess now I still have an hour so I should pick up the scraproom. Whittling down the clutter, little by little.
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: Saturday, it's the Weekend 1.16.19

Post by BarbP »

It's a quiet day here. I ran out to Hobby Lobby for new photo album page inserts but otherwise I'm staying home. The weather is pretty sunny, not too cold. I pulled a muscle in my side/shoulder and it hurts, wo I'm babying it for a couple of days.

Granddaughter Anna is home and seems to be doing all right, just maybe some anxiety. She has a new medication and is adjusting okay to that. Our hope for her is that she will be able to "own" the talents that she has been given -- intelligence, artistic and writing abilities, a nice singing voice, success in roller derby -- and gain more self confidence. She sees herself as "weird" instead of unique.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Saturday, it's the Weekend 1.16.19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon everyone. Pretty lazy day here. . . or at least now it is anyways. Spent the morning paying bills, and making a list of everything that I need for Gs birthday party and went shopping. It's less than a month away, and I'm not sure I'm going to be able to keep it a secret. Stuff is arriving in the mail, and he's in my scrap room all the time. . .(need to look for a new hiding place I guess. Shawn went back out again as he forgot guitar stings and G needs trumpet valve oil. . .

In laws are going to be dropping by in a bit. I'm already in my PJs . . .don't really plan on changing! I'm home for the night and soooo comfy!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”