Thursday 1.24.19

Tamara
Challenge Team

Thursday 1.24.19

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!!
How is your week going and are you happy we are closer to the weekend?

It's 90 minute massage day! Woohoo! I canceled my massage the first of the month because I was scared to have one recovering from all my kidney issues. I am actually ready for todays since my concentrator has hung heavy on my shoulder. I'll just be peacefully sleeping on the massage table. :mrgreen: Then I am home the rest of the day. Who knows another layout may come out of it. I need to drink more water today and eat less snacks. I have been so bad this week...move the cookies away. :mrgreen:
Happy Thursday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday 1.24.19

Post by Lolis »

I’m tired!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Work for me today, and I just got home. Wanted to start the thread this morning, but sometimes you just need that little bit of extra sleep, and then got up to find unexpected things that needed to be done (clean up cat vomit this morning), so I ran out of time.

Hope everyone had a good day today! Thank goodness the rain has finally stopped! Maybe the kids will have a full day of school tomorrow.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tamara, hope you enjoyed your massage and was able to scrap some today.
Lolis, why are you tired?
Tammy, I wake up to surprises like that on a weekly basis.

It's been a somewhat productive day.....or at least more productive than others. I did my laundry as well as the dogs laundry, changed the batteries in the smoke/carbon dioxide detectors, swept and mopped the kitchen and laundry room, washed my crocs in the sink, cleaned the bathroom and took Cooper for a walk.......or Cooper took me for one! :lol: Getting ready to settle down in the recliner for a bit. Still have my boarders. I'm suppose to meet their mama in Hartsville with them tomorrow. ;)
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I just ran out of time yesterday ladies to check the boar

Great news on the heat, Patti (I can't even imagine). Good news on your granddaughter, Barb (again can't even imagine). I bet you are counting the days down, Tammy; one more day, right? I guess G is doing good and hanging in there. Lolis, hope you get some rest. Jan, I hope your doc visit goes well and they make you feel comfortable, etc. Tamara, a 90 minute massage - I would so be snoozing, too. I've been working on putting the finishing touches on one of the dog's scrapbooks. Along with some cleaning in the scrapbook room and some cleaning in general of the house. Trying to get all of my tax stuff gathered up, too. What a pain this year - hubby has multiple W-2's, unemployment, plus his multiple side jobs, etc. I have sale from ODOT (thanks to them widening the highway), etc. I'm absolutely dreading this tax year

Return to “Daily Chatter”