Wednesday - 1/23/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Wednesday - 1/23/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies -

How's everyone this morning?? I'm heading out the door to work, another late day for me. . .but on a happy note, I'm counting my days until I start my new position in another office!! No plans for us tonight other than going out to dinner as a family. Last night we watched three (3) DVR'd tv shows. That was pretty nice.

What's everyone else have planned?? Barb how's your granddaughter doing?? Patti - any heat yet?? Tamara, Becca, Jan?? What are you guys up to today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Wednesday - 1/23/19

Post by Patti »

I have heat! The gas guy showed up about an hour after I called. They are still trying to convince me that there was still gas and I tried to convince them that the valve didn't register correctly. If it happens a third time they will change it. What part of if we are in the neighborhood we top it off plan didn't they get? He was across the street 2 weeks ago and didn't top it off. Something I need to adjust to...more culture shock. :o :o But good news is I have heat and I am going to scrap today. We also have freezing rain so everything i closed down for the morning. I really do love it here! I just need to learn how everything works.
Have a good one everybody!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tammy can't wait to hear about the new job! Have a yummy dinner
Patti so glad you are warm today! glad you like your new place.
I have another in the house day so maybe more scrapbooking. I have to pick DH up from the airport tonight. He hates travel by himself and he hates Vegas. He is ready to come home now but hos flight isn't till tonight. :lol: He's just hanging in his room. Done with the trade show, He says he say enough yesterday and his feet hurt when standing all day. He went to see his works booth and entertain clients at the hotel so he is ready to get back.
We may get another storm tonight. It is still winter here :roll: I ate way too much yesterday so I need to watch it today.
Happy Wednesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Yesterday morning we had blowing snow, wind and ice; today, it's still a bit icy but is improving. Mickey the dog was happy to get his morning visit and playtime at the park, since it was too cold, windy and wet to go yesterday. I had to cancel a medical appointment yesterday due to icy roads; waiting for a call today to reschedule. Other than that, I have several scrapbook projects that I want to get done, especially the book for my niece. I also signed up for a year-long pocket scrapbooking class from Scrapbooks and Cards Today, as well as a year-long weekly layout class.

Anna (my granddaughter) may be able to go home today from the hospital. It's been a rough few days for her family, with a lot going on plus a couple of winter snowstorms thrown in. My daughter is feeling pretty exhausted with keeping all the balls in the air. Her husband has been very supportive, but he started college courses at night this week so they are adjusting to that also.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Patti, yay for heat. And I know a little about culture shock, I lived in IL for a year.
Tamara, enjoy your day at home.
Barb, glad to hear your granddaughter may be going home today.

It's still a tad chilly here but not like it has been. Still have my boarders, possibly for another day. Their mom called earlier today to say she "may" pick them up tomorrow. I finally have an appt. (Monday) with an OB/GYN here in my area. A little nervous about what they may say but I'm ready to get it behind me. No market this Saturday....too cold and too far to drive for such little money. I plan to spend the weekend working on this months challenges. Not sure how much I will get done but it will be good to play with paper again.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”