Saturday - 04/22/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Saturday - 04/22/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

Off to work for me this morning. I worked half a day yesterday (perk to working on Saturday). It's only til noon, and hopefully there won't be too many Pts on the schedule...lol

Not much on the agenda afterward, that I know of yet, anyways. Jackie and the baby are still here, so I'll probably be snuggling with Miss Everly as much as possible!!

Have a great day!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
LoriS
Station Chef

Re: Saturday - 04/22/2017

Post by LoriS »

It's been so rainy here the last couple of days. I think it's supposed to quite raining at some point today, but be cloudy and dreary and cold. Not supposed to get out of the 40's...we're supposed to be in the 60's now! I plan to stay inside and scrap the day away. If I do venture out it will be to pick up a photo order and that is it!
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I woke up at 4 am and couldn't get back to sleep, so I headed for my scrap room. There is a sketch class series by Becky Fleck on scrapbook.com, so I followed one and made the layout pretty much step by step. It was fun and I really like the result. Mike went to this great family-owned bakery this morning and bought a fresh-baked peach pie. Looking forward to having that with vanilla ice cream for dinner tonight.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

I'm sitting here outside Bishop Neumann school waiting on Garrett to finish practice. My nephew produces the school play here every year and hires Garrett and a few of his friends to play the music 🎶! Practice was supposed to be over at 6:00 pm yet here I still sit. The actual play is next weekend so I understand the extra time. . . Just wish I had known 😞
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

My grandson Tim hurt his knee bad yesterday at his jv baseball game, so I was up a lot checking on him during the night. Had to be up early,as Jason one of the other grandsons plays varsity baseball (the only sophomore on the team) got to play today on Doubleday field in Cooperstown Ny. After a great game (we lost in the last inning tied score and they were doing great defense but the other team hit a home run) we then went to the baseball hall of fame. The boys enjoyed themselves! Home now but wiped out

Return to “Daily Chatter”