Thursday 1/17/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Thursday 1/17/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies . . .

Heading off to work in a few. It's my late day so I won't be home until closer to 6 tonight. As far as I know now, we don't have any plans so I may just have to put the PJs on as soon as I get home and get comfy :mrgreen: Now that I think about it, it sounds like a really good plan!

G has exams today! Super excited for him, as he may actually pass every single class, with 70s of course, but still!! Right??

What's everyone else have planned for the day??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday 1/17/19

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's been a busy morning here. Trying to get the dogs out, fed and out again. One is still in his crate and refuses to come out. He doesn't want to get his little belly wet on the grass this morning. Not much on the agenda. I do plan to do some baking today and may work on some flowers for dog collars. I want to take them to the groomers when I drop off the treats. Still waiting on word from a dr. as to what they intend to do about the mass. :roll:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Hugs and prayers for you, Jan. Waiting for word on test results and medical decisions can be downright scary.

My scrap room still looks as though a bomb hit it. I've been spending a few minutes here and there each day on pitching out useless junk and organizing the useful things. Meanwhile I've bought new stuff. It's kind of an endless cycle.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!

Have fun just chillin after work Tammy :)
Jan you are the best boarder I know. I bet every dog loves you :D Sure hope your results are good news.
Barb I think we all have purging to do 24/7 Where does all this stuff come from. Good luck with it

We are suppose to get rain today turning to snow tonight. we will see, for some reason all the snow is missing us. We have only had one good storm in December. I think Mother Nature forgot that we like four seasons.
Our baby may come home from the hospital today so I will leave them alone to settle in. I got to hold him for a half an hour yesterday. He is the calmest baby and so sweet. I am staying home today and just getting odds and ends done. I just uploaded the metal challenge so be sure to check it out. I am working on the shiny one, finishing a Valentine Wreath for my daughter. I made me one yesterday for the first time and they are kind of fun. I have an oven dish towel to make for a lady who wanted anything cowboy so I am piddling in a little of everything. hope your day is fabulous!
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”