Tuesday - 1/15/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Tuesday - 1/15/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

How's everyone doing this morning?? It's a tad cold here, as I went out and cranked Gs car for him this morning. . .Tamara, any baby yet??

Not much planned for today other that G had a Drs appointment this afternoon @ the psychiatrists office. It was already his scheduled appointment, but now they're combining it with a hospital follow up as well. Hopefully it goes well, because as far as I can tell here, he's doing well, and really, really trying to finish this semester passing. Tomorrow is the last day to turn things in. He has low 70s in English, and Physics, 65 in Senior Seminar, and a 14 in Art, but thank goodness he doesn't need art to graduate. He has a few things to finish up tonight and turn in tomorrow, and the art and senior seminar grade will finally be passing grades. All of his teachers are accepting late work, and are not deducting points for the stuff being late, so he really has been literally doing school work since he got home from the Meadows. My fear is he'll lose part of his $22,000 scholarship. . . uuughhh.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Tuesday - 1/15/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Patti - were you able to get out of the house for some "me" time yesterday?? Becca - how are you feeling?? What's the Dr have to say??

Barb - how are you and your mom doing this week?? Tamara - any baby news?? Jan ??

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tammy, glad to see that G is putting so much effort into his school work; how did his appointment go?

I have a catscan Friday and a follow up the next Tuesday (hopefully the results will be ready). Just been having to take the anti-nausea medicine
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

sdwhru wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:28 pm Tammy, glad to see that G is putting so much effort into his school work; how did his appointment go?
Appt went really well. They seemed convinced that he was doing better, and even confirmed that he learned some coping mechanisms for his anxiety and depression while he was @ the Meadows. Meds seem to be working. Only word of caution was to watch out for his lack of communication (hasn't been a problem before), as sometimes kids stop talking about things for fear of saying the wrong thing and being sent back to the inpatient hospital.

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

sdwhru wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:28 pm
I have a catscan Friday and a follow up the next Tuesday (hopefully the results will be ready). Just been having to take the anti-nausea medicine
Please keep me updated!! Lots of prayers!

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Baby was born in the middle of the night. went to the hospital t 7 am and stayed till lunchtime. I wanted to get pics of the boys with new baby and the other grandma didn't show up till 10:30 with kids. Over all I think I got some good ones. I just picked them up from walgreens so I may be up late getting the book done. I have a funeral in the morning and then want to run to the hospital and I have a wreath class by my niece tomorrow night. After the hospital I met DH for lunch then went to my daughters and had that dreaded discussion with her and why she isn't coming to Sunday dinners this month. She is mad at her brother and thinks he is being a d*** she called him an a**hole enough times. I told her I have to like both of them because they are both my kids. It was a decent talk, hugged her said we love her and want to see her kids. Hopefully she will be mature enough to just ignore her brother at dinners. She has never liked his wife and with her pregnancy hormones the situation escalated in December. Don't you just love families?????
Tammy that is good news for G So glad he stepped it up with the assignments. You are doing amazing to keep him on task.
Becca hope you get some answers.

Happy Tuesday!!
P.S. Baby pics are in the Baby thread!!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Tamara, congrats on the baby! I have 2 boys who don't get along so totally understand the family things.
Tammy, how's that LO of the month coming? Glad g is doing better.
Becca, prayers are with you.
I did get out yesterday and again today. Drove up to the mountains today...it was sunny so it was a beautiful and relaxing drive. Unfortunately, the boxes were still sitting here when I got home. I thought for sure the cleaning fairies would show up while I was gone.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”