Friday - 1/11/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Friday - 1/11/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good evening ladies -

What's everyone been up to today??

Early day at work for me, but I was out by four! S**t finally hit the fan at work today, and I finally had to tell my co worker exactly what I thought about her, and to please not talk to me . . .I swear I just can't deal with her. But luckily, I won't have to for much longer, as when I got home from work today, I got a phone call offering me the job @ Behavioral Health!! I'm super excited about the change, and luckily it's soon too!! The one good thing about transferring throughout the system is that everything remains the same, pay rate, days off, etc. And my current boss knows that I've been there over 3 years and would not cause a scene like today under normal circumstances, as that's just not like me. There are four of us total, and the other three have all been there less than 6 months, and 2 of them have already asked permission from our office manager to apply elsewhere (I didn't have to as I've been there over a year). So if we all leave she's going to be left with the problematic co worker, who doesn't have a clue. . . . :roll: But not my problem. I've voiced my concern numerous times, patients have complained, and she's still there, and continues to behave like she does, so again, I'm out. . . .I start my new job on February 4th.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Friday - 1/11/19

Post by Tamara »

Yea! Tammy I m so happy for you. Sounds like Karma is working in your favor. That is so exciting . Hope you love it!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”