Monday 2/7/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Monday 2/7/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies. Currently sitting at Susquehanna MRI - as G is finally having one done! Hoping he gets some answers in regards to his daily headaches.

How’s everyone else today? Jan - ultrasound? Barb? Hugs! Still thinking about you! Becca? Feeling any better?? Tamara? How are you feeling? How’s the purge/organizing going? Patti? Still have company?

Becca - my 2nd interview is Wednesday at noon! Fingers crossed 🤞
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Monday 2/7/19

Post by Tamara »

Oh I am pulling for you to get answers for G. Headaches are annoying so I hope they get to the bottom of it.
I am feeling SO much better. Now I am trying to get my sugars down. so far so good. Tomorrow I have my regular appt with the pulmonoligist. We ran tests at the end of the year so he will go over those results. I already know that the breathing test was better than last year. :D I have a retreat this weekend so I am cramming to get cards made. That's my goal today. WE have a grandson Basketball game tonight. We missed a couple of them in December when I was medically not able to attend. I'm kind of looking forward to it. IT is a cold windy day. WE didn't get the snow that was predicted. Every one North and East of us got some but we didn't even have any on the driveway. It was a wimpy storm. haha I am making Cream of potato soup today so that should warm us up. I have to sew a seahawks oven dish towel dress before Thursday so I may start on it. We will see. Getting through some more decluttering. A local scrapbook friend just opened up a crafters yardsale page so I want to upload some things I have that are too good to give away. :D
Happy Monday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Good afternoon everyone! I’m back to work :( :| :cry: Today we have meetings all day and tomorrow I have a training! :| :| :x Grr! We were was supposed to have a workday!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tammy, hope you get answers for G and good luck on the interview. Feeling somewhat better but I purged my closet so I may have overdone it there. This is after I woke up before 3 am and couldn't go back to sleep :shock: Hopefully, I will be able to sleep tonight; I did get lots done today tho LOL Tamara, soup sounds amazing. Of course it is in the 60's here today. Lolis, hope the work days went okay...

Return to “Daily Chatter”