Sunday 1.6.19

Tamara
Challenge Team

Sunday 1.6.19

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
Everyone up for a chill day? Rest and relaxation?
I really need to crank out some cards for a card swap. I got the bigshot out and cut a border, but not sure I want to go with it. So crazy. I should just do a simple card and be done with it, right? Next on my scrappy table is a 6x6 trifold book for one of the Activity day girls. It goes fast once I set my mind to it, but in the meantime...…. I have the same thing to do every day. :lol: :lol: :lol: We bought a nice piece of Salmon to grill later today. It was suppose to snow but we woke up to zilch new snow. Our church has cut back its hours so that will give me an extra hour every Sunday. :D The rest of the day should be pretty good. What's your Sunday plans?
Jan were you able to get a new heater to stay warm?
Becca sounds like you accomplished a lot yesterday.
Barb I hope you were able to get your issue cleared up. It seems that we have to stay on top of it or we get lost in the system. I will be checking on my bridge gap application tomorrow. They sent me an extra month of pills but I don't want to risk not being at the top of the pile and they were suppose to deal with it the first of the month so a phone call won't hurt to keep track of them :mrgreen:
Beth do you have a target date for Bingo?
Tammy I hope you have enjoyed a good weekend!
Happy Sunday?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: Sunday 1.6.19

Post by BarbP »

I'm taking the weekend off from fixing messes, talking to medical personnel and insurance people, etc. Slept a little later than usual this morning; now I'm in my scrap room with Eddie the Guard Cat sprawled between me and the door. He's always been "my cat" and I guess he's doing his best to protect me :D My niece sent a few digital files of photos from her wedding last year, so we'll finish out her "dad and me" memory book with pictures of that. Kelly is a stunningly attractive young woman, and my brother in law (who has a chronic illness that I can't even pronounce) looked good that day, and the daddy/daughter dance photo is beautiful. Kelly sent digital images from the photographer, which were in DSC format :o :shock: I did some research and managed to convert them to jpg, learning a few new skills along the way (amazing what you find out when you check out tutorials and read the directions ;) 0
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's a chill day here for sure. I managed to get a little baking done this morning and just piddling around the house now. Plan to walk out to the pasture later to see what Kyle has done out there.

Tamara, no heater yet. I plan to stop by Lowe's after my ultrasound appt. tomorrow.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

We just got home from dinner about a half hour or so ago. Been cleaning house all weekend, and just spending some much needed family time together. Other than that it's just been a laid back weekend. Lots of talking (with G about himself, how he feels, and his future). He's still planning on moving forward with college in the Fall, so early decision tuition deposit is due by the 20th, so I let him hit the submit button tonight when I made the payment. . . .

G's MRI is scheduled for tomorrow morning. I hate that he's missing school again, as he's already soooooo far behind, and is desperately trying to catch up, but it was the first available appt and I did promise him when he got out of the Meadows that we would persue the cause behind the headaches . . . and he'll go right back to school afterwards.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tamara, sounds like you had a nice chill day. Barb, sometimes you have to take a break from dealing with the “fight.” Good luck with them. Jan, hope your ultrasound goes okay and you get a new heater (LOL on your comment about Kyle “borrowing). Tammy praying G’s MRI goes well and you get some answers and that he continues to do well and that he has the support he needs. When is your other interview this week?

Just had Sunday school and church this morning. Then came home and watched some NOLA before we went to town to upgrade hubby’s phone. He has had his 4 years or so. Then went by Braum’s and picked up milk and ice cream. Picked up supper on the way home. I felt okay this morning but got super light headed during church services. Hopefully will start making some progress this week when I have my follow up doctor appointment. No motivation to scrap today :(

Return to “Daily Chatter”