Hello weekend! 1.5.19

Tamara
Challenge Team

Hello weekend! 1.5.19

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!!

What's on your plate this first weekend of the new year? I'm just changing sheets. DH said he would help me rotate the mattress so I had to do it when he is home. I need groceries and that is just about it for today. I am on a mission to eat no sugar till my A1C test next month. I really have to be serious because I am back to high numbers. Dang! I did so well when I had my kidney issue last month. Why is it so hard????? I may take some more time today to dejunk the scraproom. Yesterday I filled up a whole garbage can. I am making it happen for good this time. I need to keep it clean and organized so I will feel more like scrapping in a clean environment. So far I have an entire wall done and that is great. Just three more to go and of course the island where all the clutter happens. Right now I am torn with my ribbon stash. I have the cute jars by color on my hutch but I also have several boxes of rolled ribbon behind the island stuff in shelves. I need a new organized life for them!
Check out todays challenge. It is up and exciting! :mrgreen:
Happy Saturday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: Hello weekend! 1.5.19

Post by Beth »

Good morning from rainy PA. I thing we live in a rain forest now...too bad it is cold here though. We have had over 60 inches of rain in 2018 and this lil bit of 2019. Ridiculous! Anyway...waiting for a phone call to meet up with a girl to get some farm fresh eggs. My MIL had knee surgery yesterday so going to visit her at the hospital at some point. I think I will go work on today's challenge while I am waiting to hear from this lil farm girl. Laundry is in and will be done and ready for dryer by the time I finish the page. So have an awesome day!
ImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I've been working on unraveling a health care issue involving some "lost" test results that the lab should have sent to the rheumatologist a onth or so ago. Since I followed the directions and the lab messed up, I'm wanting to get this resolved so I can hopefully avoid unneccesary repeat tests. Our snow is melting and the temperature is going to hit the 50's today. We don't miss those Midwest winters!
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I cut out 4 different items from my cricut for vinyl; one for my hubby's mixer. I did a few other ones, too.

Then I'm actually working on a scrapbook trying to get it finished; have just a few pictures left for this book and one more will be done.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

I'm with you on the rain Beth.

I took my boarders home yesterday and delivered some treats to a Florence customer. Stopped by the market to say hello to the vendors and get the awkwardness over with so that my first Saturday back at market will be easy. Depending on the weather, I'm hoping to return next Saturday. No plans today that I know of. I may ride in to town later today with Kyle. I want to pick up a little space heater to cut the chill in the house this winter. I had a little oil filled radiator heater but Kyle borrowed it and once he borrows something, it becomes HIS! :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”