Thursday 4/20/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Thursday 4/20/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....

So what's on your agenda today??

Same stuff, different day around here....just looking forward to the weekend already!! I'm exhausted and it's only Thursday!!

I'll check in when I get home from work today! Busy morning here as I have to run errands prior to going to work!! Have a great day!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: Thursday 4/20/2017

Post by Beth »

Hair cut and color this morning..way overdue. Entered two of my photos in a juried show so I need to run to Michaels to grab a couple frames and mats to get them framed for drop off on Monday. Hoping I get at least one in the show. Need to grab a bag of NutriSource Dog Feed for the labs. They sure can gobble up a bag pretty quick. Nothing else in the plans but who knows what might come up. Another dreary day of rain here.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

CLEANING!!! Laundry and then II get to scrap!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Taking a lady to get her cast off today. Then possibly heading to the scrap store. They just posted another beautiful shadow box kit with the new faith line from simple stories. It is son in laws birthday so out to dinner and cake tonight. Me son is closing on his house today. I get to help clean their old one after the movers tomorrow. Aren't I nice? haha DH wasn't too thrilled that they expect me to help. I was hoping to put together page packets for a crop I am attending Friday night and another on Saturday. It is definitely the month for crops.
It's sunny and beautiful here today! Have a great Thursday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Brenda B
In the Kitchen

Post by Brenda B »

Just work today, nothing exciting.
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

My only free day of the week. Enjoying
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

Just the same old routine around here today. I ran in to town and picked up a few groceries since it is supposed to be rainy the next couple of days. Need to do a load of laundry and run the sweeper at some point, too. Hoping to do a little more scrappin' this afternoon.
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Today is the best I've felt in quite a while, physically speaking. Not sure if it's the increase in my medicine dosage or a change in weather or just a lucky day, but I'll take it! I was awake way early so I checked out Becky Fleck's six-part class in getting the most out of sketches and made a layout of Charleigh's first time swimming (in the motel pool). My scrap room needs some cleaning and organizing, so maybe I'll do a bit of that today.

Have a wonderful Thursday!
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

Checking in!

I have had a migraine all day. And we have had thunderstorms go through here all day. Yes, there is a connection. One more storm is supposed to go through.

Not much else to report.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Well, glad that you are feeling good, Barb - and sorry about that migraine, Leslie. I have a sinus headache, but thankfully do not suffer from migraines.

Just another day of work and then tutoring. Story of my life. But only a few more weeks of school, and a large part of that will not involve me teaching - perks of teaching a bunch of seniors! They get through early! Believe me teachers of seniors deserve the little break.

Heading to bed early again tonight. I will read and relax with the puppies.

Return to “Daily Chatter”