Happy New Year - 1/1/2019

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy New Year - 1/1/2019

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Everyone!

So what's everyone up to today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Happy New Year - 1/1/2019

Post by tammyfolk »

I've been helping G with a game plan this morning on how to best get more assignments done for the most points. Luckily I can go to the school website and see what he's missing, and the actual points for each assignment. I seriously had no idea how much work he actually did not do. Now it's all biting him in the butt, and he goes back to school tomorrow!! Regardless, I don't even want to think about the alternative, and am so very thankful that he said the words "I WANT TO LIVE" to me last night. As you all know he didn't want to live past the first, and had no intentions of going back to school after the break. . . .well here we are!!

I plan on starting a layout today! I may not get it finished but it's been way tooooooooooooo long since I've been productive in the scrapping department.

What's everyone else have planned for the day?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Kyle walked over this morning and we cooked a late breakfast together, made turkey salad, potato salad and a pitcher of tea for him to take back home. Cleaned the kitchen and hung out with the dogs before falling asleep in the recliner. All in all, it's been a relaxing day. I need to get my butt in gear and get some treats baked for market Saturday. Looks like I have my boarders throughout the week.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

nothing much here; DH sliced his thumb open pretty good cutting up potatoes so got to play doctor today (hello new year!!) Otherwise just a chillin' day
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Unpacked some more. Started my challenge for tomorrow's post....still unpacking things so I will still be creating it tomorrow morning as I add the finishing touches. I know what I want to put on the LO, it's just a matter of finding the stuff. :lol: Other than that it's been a lazy day.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”