Monday Dec. 31, 2018

Tamara
Challenge Team

Monday Dec. 31, 2018

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
Looks like I had time to jump on here after all. I don't have to leave for the appt for 30 minutes. It's the last day to write 2018! How many of you take a few days to get 2019 in your brain? I guess since most people don't write so many checks these days it is easier. Back in the day DH used to write 2019 on the whole checkbook. LOL We have some snow and icy roads today so we need to be careful. Does anyone have plans for tonight? We always just stay home and we are at the age that we don't even stay up. Our 7 year old grandson is going to try to make it this year. Last year he fell asleep at 11:30. It's so funny to hear them talk about it. They remember so much that you don't expect. I might grab some cheese while I am out and have cheese fondue tonight. We have leftover Turkey from our dinner yesterday and I hate to waste it. Hoping to clean another section of the scrap room today. Maybe I will clear the counter and even scrap a page!!!!!!
Happy Monday and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Monday Dec. 31, 2018

Post by sdwhru »

Having to work today, but am getting ready to leave. Me & DH will just stay home with the dogs LOL That is our exciting new year's. Hope everyone has a good one :) Tomorrow will be 2019 :)
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I can't believe the end of the year is here! What a year it has been! Happy New Year to all of you, Looking forward to 2019 and all of the scrappin' we are going to do!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Ready to get this year behind me! The dogs and I are staying in tonight while the neighbors shoot off fireworks. Hoping to bake some tomorrow. I need to get back to market....assuming Kyle will still help me out with the dogs on Saturday mornings. ;)
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

Got a tooth pulled this morning. Made our Sauerkraut, Pork and dumplins. Pretty much relaxed then the rest of the day. Happy New Year to all! Staying home with the doggies this evening.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

I had to work today, and then came home and took a nap. Not really feeling the greatest today. No plans for us tonight, so I'm thankful for that.

Garrett had plans, but wound up cancelling as he isn't feeling the greatest today either. Mentally he's doing great, but today was a bad headache day, so he's been dealing with that, and working on more make up work for school. I'm off tomorrow so I plan on spending some time in my scrap room . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”