Friday - 12/28/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Friday - 12/28/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies -

I'm not going to be able to play catch up until tomorrow sometime so bare with me. . . .I just wanted to jump on here before I head off to work!

Working late today, and then we're going to the inlaws to have our Christmas, as Gman is home! He came home on Wednesday evening, and we've been getting him settled and entertaining several friends of his as they drop in to check on him!! Thank God for them!! He's doing great, and I can only hope it will continue. . .I won't lie, until the New Year milestone comes, I'm going to be a basket case, so say a little prayer for me.

Any who, everyone have a great day, and I'll check in later tonight or tomorrow!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Friday - 12/28/18

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tammy - you and G are still in my prayers.

It's another rainy day here. My great niece came home with me after our shopping trip yesterday. It was nice having a small one in the house and the dogs loved her......someone new to shower them with love. I think we may head to Walmart later for some junk food to snack on over the next couple of days.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Its a very rainy day here also. I decided to take down the tree seeing how there's not much else to do, Everyone else is just kind of hanging out, watching tv or reading. Son-in-law is cooking breakfast. Hubby is working. Daughter doing laundry. They leave tomorrow and then I will pull out all the boxes I shoved into closets to clean the place for their arrival.
Jan, enjoy having a small one around.
Tammy, prayers are with you.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Jan, enjoy the company; Tammy, one moment at a time (will continue praying). Patti, hope you enjoyed your time with your family.

Today is my DH's birthday but as we both worked nothing too much going on. Then I had him work on setting up the new Bose sound bar - oh, my. The front room survived (barely). Got to work on it still some but at least it is connected. My bf should be in tomorrow and we are all going out (plus my parents) to Longhorn's Steakhouse. For a little guy he can pack the steak away :roll:

Return to “Daily Chatter”