Thursday 12.27.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

Thursday 12.27.18

Post by Tamara »

How is that Christmas clutter coming? Have you put it all away yet? I worked on the boxed laying around yesterday and cleaned off the candy clutter. I can't believe how many cookies and chocolate I ate and my sugar # weren't that bad. :lol: Today is the appt to get the stint out so hopefully I will be all done with this three week ordeal. I haven't exercised in all that time and my weight has stayed the same. Not sure if I should be happy or not. :mrgreen: I will ask them today if I can exercise. With the tube in my kidney I didn't want to disrupt anything.
I am actually going to jump into my scrap room. I have made so many 6x8 books at all the retreats and done nothing with them. I really need to add photos but in the meantime I have decided to put them on top of the hutch. I took a before pic so you can see the difference. We finally got some snow, dh said the roads are slippery but by the time I go to my appt this afternoon hopefully they will be melted. Need to pick up a prescription too. We have maxed out our HSA card and it is $60. good rx has it for $12 and when I asked last time they told me their store didn't honor it. Really because this says you do! My dr. told me to ask which branch does and transfer it there Wish me luck, I don't want to be a pain but to save $40 to me it is worth it. We are going to be plastered with bills from these two hospital visits. :|
Happy Thursday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Thursday 12.27.18

Post by sdwhru »

I like your before and after pics on FB; your albums look so good, Tamara. Hope everything went okay getting the stint out and getting your prescription filled.

I just had work today and as it rained all day yesterday and today is colder I'm just heading home to hibernate after work. I was trying to turn over in bed last night and I popped/pulled my back - REALLY?!?!?!? This is starting to tick me off.

Hope the rest of ya'll have a good day
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

My "Christmas clutter" usually turns into my spring clutter.... I hate taking down all the decorations and such. The house looks so "naked" without it. This year my goal is to take it down New Year's Day; that's what Mom did when I was a kid, but she didn't have nearly the stuff that I do. This year Mike got the urge to put up yard decorations, so he bought two light-up polar bears (big one and baby one) and two glittered-covered elves for the yard. He's thinking maybe we need colored lights outside the house next year :o Who IS this guy!!??!!
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

My daughter and her family are still here so I haven't even thought about getting the stuff put away yet. I have boxes shoved in closets that still need to unpack and put away so the decorations are just more items to get put away which I am eager to do so I can start stripping wallpaper and start redoing rooms.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”