Wednesday April 19th, 2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Wednesday April 19th, 2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning everyone!!

How's it going?? Anything exciting on your agendas today??

Not much happening here....and that's great news!! LOL. as it's only Wednesday and I'm super tired.

Dreading going in to work this morning. The provider that I schedule for has called off today, tomorrow and Monday (she doesn't work Fridays)....and her schedule is full!! No idea where I'm going to put her patients....and her first one is scheduled at 8:00 am this morning.

Jackie and Everly are still here....so if I'm not on much this evening, you know why!!

Have a great day ladies.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: Wednesday April 19th, 2017

Post by Beth »

Headed out to my son's house to clean and trim his Pom Pom Tree. Maybe get some wildlife pics while out there. Going to try to locate the Eagle nest near my house again. I looked for it yesterday and had a stupid tick on me during my walk. How I detest those nasty little bugs!Other than that, no major plans.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Just a coupleof errands on the agenda today. It's supposed to get windy sometime later in the day, which I hate, so I want to be done and back home before that hits.
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

One of the boys had a Dr appt this morning. Then at 1 pm, shortly a baseball game then nothing planned and daughter is taking younger boys to a bday party so freedom!
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Hi, y'all - just checking in! Actually got home early today - my last two tutoring students canceled. It was good to get home before dark! I've eaten and now I am going to go to bed early and get some much needed extra sleep.

I briefly thought about scrapping a little; but, no. The bed is calling. G'night!

Return to “Daily Chatter”