Tuesday - 12/18/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Tuesday - 12/18/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies -

One week until Christmas!! Are you ready??

Putting together the final touches for my "secret santa" gift for my co worker today! Today is our big reveal and catered lunch party! The providers decided that that would be their Christmas present to us this year.

G has a doctors appt this afternoon and then a concert, so my evening is pretty much planned!! I do plan on sitting down in my scraproom for a bit later tonight. I just kinda feel the need!

So what's everyone else have planned for today?? Hope everyone is doing well!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday - 12/18/18

Post by Tamara »

Thanks for the Christmas reminder! :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm just about finished. I'm going to try and run some errands today. We will see how that works. It will be my first day to drive in 11 days. I'm got not sure how comfortable the car seat will be with this poking out my back and I'm hoping my oxygen cords don't tangle with my kidney tubes. So they cancelled my surgery for tomorrow. I have to have the surgery at the hospital because I am a pulmonary patient. Luckily they got me in on Friday, but seriously, who are these schedulers? It is all over my chart that I am pulmonary and I even told them when they called to schedule that I am on oxygen 24/7. At least two of my three cold sores are cleared up.
It is Miss Kalli's Christmas concert tonight so it will be a day of running. I have always given her a chocolate covered apple or a fancy cupcake. I'm going to go for donuts today. I am making lettuce wraps for dinner so it will be ready as soon as DH gets home so we won't be late. I'm all caught up on the challenges. WooHoo! The next one is ready to go for tomorrow. :D
Happy Tuesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tammy, I'm almost ready. I still have to get Kyle's girlfriend a little something to open Christmas morning and then I will be done.
Tamara, enjoy your day out.

It's laundry day here, this time it's mine and not the dogs. I still have a couple of pups that are fasting for 48 hours to give their tummies time to heal. Still have my boarders as well. Not much on the agenda today....laundry, sweeping, mopping, dinner, dishes and whatever else that may need a little attention.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

We are still moving. Snowstorm and busy schedules are working against us. I still need to get my computer set up so I can do Sat, challenge, We spent last week with no heat or hot water. Our LP tank was empty---we were told it was half full---and the gas company took their sweet time filling it. I am was a bit stressed this a.m. about Christmas shopping...not only do I not know what to get people, I don't know where to find it. I have boxes all over the place. The house was not clean when we moved in plus they left stuff in cabinets and closets so have to clean everything out before I can bring my stuff in. OK...thanks for letting me whine! :lol:
Last edited by Patti on Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Wow, Patti - what a lot to deal with - moving is so tough to begin with and add all that in! Tamara, glad the other kidney is working and got to love schedulers (at least they could get you in on Friday). Tammy, hope you made it in your scraproom. Jan, sounds like a really busy day to me.

Went to the chiropractor today as I started hurting so bad I couldn't sit anymore at work. Have to go back tomorrow too and I have a gallbladder ultrasound in the morning. Now relaxing watching Hallmark movies trying to get one last gift knitted - we will see

Return to “Daily Chatter”