Monday 12/17/18

sdwhru
Executive Chef

Monday 12/17/18

Post by sdwhru »

Sounds like everyone had busy days yesterday. Try to take it halfway easy, Tamara! If things don’t get done don’t worry about it. Strawberry lizner cookies?? Sounds wonderful

Cheesecake Factory was wonderful; stopped at Michaels afterwards and bought a few things. Everything was clearance or all sorts of coupons :D Now I have a Christmas luncheon at work today - so much food in the next week :o
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Monday 12/17/18

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning! had a great nights sleep and it appears my other kidney may be working! Yay!!!
Going to head to the scrapbook room in about half an hour. Hoping I feel good enough to make a dent in some challenges. The top priority is this Wednesdays challenge. My surgery is Wednesday so I will most likely post it Tuesday night. Working on getting Christmas cards out today as well. I didn't think I would have time to get to it but it is sitting so I'm working it in.

I made chicken parmesean yesterday and there is enough for left overs.
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Yay Tamara! Glad to hear the other kidney is working.

It's been an unproductive morning so far. I spent most of it on the phone and playing door tag with the dogs. I get one or two in and one or two run out. Getting ready to crate them for awhile so we can all get some rest. Didn't rest good last night and up early this morning. Hoping for a quiet afternoon.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Long day at work, and then a trip afterwards to AC Moore for a gift for a co-worker for work tomorrow. G volunteered at the SPCA tonight, and once he got home we started working on graduation stuff. We're trying to get his photo cards picked out, his senior survey for the yearbook, as well as all the clubs, etc that he's been in, and his favorite quote. All of which are do this week! All of Shawns family have now returned home. . .

Christmas tree is now up with lights, but that's as far as I've gotten. G has a Drs appt with the psychiatrist tomorrow, and then a Jazz Band concert tomorrow evening. . . .another concert on Thursday night too! We still need to go out and do some last minute shopping, but not stressing out too bad about that as it's just cards and small grocery items that people are requesting.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”