Sunday 12/16/18

sdwhru
Executive Chef

Sunday 12/16/18

Post by sdwhru »

Good morning, ladies! Up early before church and I have wanted to type my anniversary year at the end of RQORD/SQOTD :lol: Looks to be a great day here weather wise - almost to the 60’s. The island got built - now it needs to be stained and some hinges, etc (small things like that. Which my dad will do - he did painting for his profession and can still cut in without having to put tape down. Have a fabulous day!!!
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: Sunday 12/16/18

Post by Beth »

Good morning. I have a cookie swap at The Stampin' Cottage today. Just made Chili and cornbread for that. I made Red Raspberry Linzer cookies for my exchange. They are so tasty! Have a bunch of Christmas things to finish up . My neighbor cut me out a bunch of things I need to put on boards I stained and polyed. So after the swap, I have to get those done. Hoping to get back to scrapping this week.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Been up since 5:00 so I just hung out in bed and read. Then got up to shower and wash my hair. I did a batch of towels and emptied our box of gifts from last nights party. Going to try to make it to part of church today.. I dropped my phone last night and cracked the protector so I am hoping to make a list of things I need to get done. I may sneak out in the car on Tuesday to run around to all my errands. DH may be mad but I need to get stuff done before surgery Wednesday. I need to be thinking of what to make for dinner. DH has done all the cooking so far. I was suppose to go to a girlfriend party this afternoon but I am opting out. I just need to chill these days. My weight is down and my blood sugars are better than they have been in months so I must be doing something right!
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Went to lunch with friends today. Came home and made brownies with Kyle. We also walked out to the old chicken coop to check on some doors I saw awhile back. I want to make a headboard out of one of them.......unfortunately the weather got to them before I did. We did however remove the old metal knobs and plates from them. Hoping to get them cleaned up next week and do something creative with them.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Jan Mosier wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:52 pm Went to lunch with friends today. Came home and made brownies with Kyle. We also walked out to the old chicken coop to check on some doors I saw awhile back. I want to make a headboard out of one of them.......unfortunately the weather got to them before I did. We did however remove the old metal knobs and plates from them. Hoping to get them cleaned up next week and do something creative with them.
Jan that sounds exciting! I want to see when you have them done.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Jan Mosier wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:52 pm Went to lunch with friends today. Came home and made brownies with Kyle. We also walked out to the old chicken coop to check on some doors I saw awhile back. I want to make a headboard out of one of them.......unfortunately the weather got to them before I did. We did however remove the old metal knobs and plates from them. Hoping to get them cleaned up next week and do something creative with them.
I like repurposing things for new uses - I can just never think of them :oops:

Return to “Daily Chatter”